No announcement yet.

Operation Blind Faith, A Winter Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN3610.JPG Views:	0 Size:	778.6 KB ID:	298826Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN3611.JPG Views:	0 Size:	732.3 KB ID:	298827Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN3613.JPG Views:	0 Size:	785.0 KB ID:	298828 So a 20 mile shake down before its test hopefully tomorrow. I was on my way to the test station honest officer.Its got Goodyear Cargo's all round now on standard rims, thanks Jez.Don't be too harsh Reg on the rim's finish I was bored first week of lock down and found an old tin of silver Hammershite. I don't think Mollys daft idea about a petrol seems so silly now, its quite,smooth and I reckon quicker than the trusty ABL. It'll be a bit thirsty I spect but its for high days and holidays if we are ever allowed any again, fecking Pirates.
    Last edited by S49; 20 May 2020, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Heres a rare item for some folk its all missing on S49, this one's from the local yard. 40 odd quid for each part I think new and at least as much from the scene taxers. Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN3608.JPG Views:	0 Size:	707.4 KB ID:	298831

Comment

• Should have said, battery cover.

Comment

• Rang the test at 12. Just him working and was on a breakdown, so its into next week now.

Comment

• N'er mind the hammershite.... those grilles,, aahh my eyes! Go buy some satin black paint.

I don't totally hate the glitter because we are all special snowflakes - but sometimes less is more.....

Comment

• I suggested black grill and bumpers but its her project i'm just the labourer

Comment

• Keep it Molly it looks quality, the blue and paint effects look great but I think it needs a front splitter, a Just T4s sticker and a suitably coloured dangly garland!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                  Keep it Molly it looks quality, the blue and paint effects look great but I think it needs a front splitter, a Just T4s sticker and a suitably coloured dangly garland!

Fecking piss taker.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

Fecking piss taker.
                    Spoiler.

At the rear. Baa.

Comment

• Nowt wrong with a spoiler!

Comment

• MOT failed today. Emissions,rear brakes a little down(should have had the pads out and run some fresh fluid through) and a side light bulb, Mol checked em honest.So I've oxygen sensor to change Saturday and the cheap oil pressure switch we fitted cause of a leak when we got it that goes bleep bleep bleep after 5 miles, just like the one from the same supplier we had on S49.

Comment

• Hi. Si. My. Mot man. Would not have give me a fail. For. That. As he know that it will get sorted asap

Mind you. I have known him. For 35 years. I worked with him for 20 years. If the. Fault is dangerous it will fail.. Will get glove box out tomorrow. Got a bit busy today

Comment

• Not worried about getting a fail. The ministry can see the emission reading and I don't like things "nodded" though. He would have advised the rest if not for the emissions.

Comment

• Wednesday afternoons jobs, fan switch and the oxygen sender. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3698.JPG
Views:	246
Size:	645.3 KB
ID:	300933

Comment

• Oil pressure switch,fan switch,thermo stat and oxygen sender replaced. Just the back brakes to look at tomorrow. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3714.JPG
Views:	237
Size:	691.5 KB
ID:	301211Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3715.JPG
Views:	233
Size:	920.1 KB
ID:	301212Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3716.JPG
Views:	232
Size:	916.0 KB
ID:	301213Click image for larger version