Operation Blind Faith, A Winter Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love it Si.

Top work. Lots of effort and it's beginning to pay off.

Comment

• G charger off a corrado Si?

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
        R ‘n’ R beds are good
        RnR beds are heavy. Vans are much nicer to drive with nothing in the back.

Looking tidy though Si. Nice Work.

Comment

• Tbh i was not expecting a rnr bed to be an option, I was thinking it would be vivs for the many creatures

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

Cheers. Thought it was me as ours goes much better with nothing in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
              G charger off a corrado Si?

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s
              We'll see how well it goes Rod and take it from there .Would you have to lower the compression ala a turbo petrol. The super charger could be less work than a turbo as its pulley and air intake and no messing with exhaust manifold. Its got my interest. Wouldn't want it pinking its head off or melting the pistons. I have a second head so cold mock stuff up to see if it fitted ok. See the things nearly finished but its not is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                We'll see how well it goes Rod and take it from there .Would you have to lower the compression ala a turbo petrol. The super charger could be less work than a turbo as its pulley and air intake and no messing with exhaust manifold. Its got my interest. Wouldn't want it pinking its head off or melting the pistons. I have a second head so cold mock stuff up to see if it fitted ok. See the things nearly finished but its not is it?
                NO, NO, NO and NO.

Fit a turbo - there's a reason that everyone fits turbos.... they are simple and work well.

Plus you can retro fit them to any VW engine without too much dicking about with fabrication.

Comment

Weighed my van today and it was 1940kg , that’s with rock and roll bed , fridge and kitchen pod .minus all the camping gear ( food , clothing , bedding ect )

I know the r’n’r Beds ar3 heavy as it took two to lift it in the van

Comment

NO, NO, NO and NO.

Fit a turbo - there's a reason that everyone fits turbos.... they are simple and work well.

Plus you can retro fit them to any VW engine without too much dicking about with fabrication.

Not only that super chargers are old tech .

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                      Not only that super chargers are old tech .
                      So is S49.

Comment

• Turbo or super charger I can assure you if i'm involved there will be plenty of dicking around.

Comment

So is S49.
                          Oi! I heard that. I'm not quite steam driven but will admit to a liking for Bosch distributors with contact breaker points.

Comment

• Stig picked up some wheels from the scrapyard this morning. Vans being ganged up on by Transit's. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2721.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	268377Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2723.jpg
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	268378Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2722.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	268379

Comment

• Then molly's first drive in it, a mile up to the old chaps. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2724.jpg
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	268380

Comment

• We have spent more on the van than grandfather paid for the house behind it. £2400 in 1958.

Comment

Working...
                                X