Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
      First race in the horizon?
      Bet Molly's is the fastest.
      It is blue after all [emoji23]

Sent from the Midlands by pigeon

Comment

• Not red oxide.

Paint tech has moved on, red oxide is old hat and not what it once was because of the dolphin lovers.

Electrox or rustbuster's epoxy mastic or similar.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1241.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	266421Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1242.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	266422Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1243.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	266423Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1244.jpg
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	266424 Thrown the bumper on, along with the ebay wing and front panel the mint wings off the grey scrapper will go on when painted properly. Exhaust in the post rear bumper in the back then almost ready for mot. Red oxide will do Reg, I doubt the thing will do 50 with the amount she'll slap on. If they had got the wings off carefully and not tweeked the arch edge i'd settle for them.

Comment

• Molly says she'll win any race against me any day. The 3 points on her licence prove the point. She could have done the speed awareness course like I did till I told her they'd make the stand on the table in her bra and pants to explain why she was speeding. Feck off she said i'm not going and bless her she took the points.
            Last edited by S49; 14 February 2019, 05:40 AM.

Comment

• 60mm lower springs now in the post as well.

Comment

• Where did you get the springs from Si?

Comment

• Some fleabay outfit last in stock. The Gecko Shack, that's why she had them off them,

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                    Both you & Molly must be getting excited - 1st drive on the horizon?
                    Driven it up to dads with no bumpers or sliding door. And got a bollocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                      red oxide is old hat and not what it once was because of the dolphin lovers.
                      You say dolphin lovers......you mean tommo, right?
                      Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Exhaust no longer in the post, its from UK Performance in Madchester £226 free postage down from 300 may have to get S49 one Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1245.jpg
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	266426

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                          Exhaust no longer in the post, its from UK Performance in Madchester £226 free postage down from 300 may have to get S49 one [ATTACH=CONFIG]11367[/ATTACH]
                          Throw up the specs Si. - Happy Daze!

Comment

• Its for a 2.5 with decat pipe, which i'll throw on and chance as our mot tester is sound. I'll have to measure the pipe sizes but it looks tidy enough.

Comment

• My mate Dean is gonna spray me two wings for 150 quid, just got to pick the best ones now.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                                My mate Dean is gonna spray me two wings for 150 quid, just got to pick the best ones now.
                                That's a very good price. He's done you a favour there.

Comment

Working...
                                X