Well. What Can I Say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
    A gheyer is the North Devon pc word for men who like men, or women who wear plimsoles.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Cheers Tommo, couldn't find any real references to it other the Georgette Heyer an early 20th Century novelist who essentially established the historical romance genre and its subgenre*Regency romance. I thought blimey Reg that's a little deep when you actually mean "LGBTQQIP2SAA".... (I think) or did I miss a genre?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
      A gheyer is the North Devon pc word for men who like men, or women who wear plimsoles.
      Yep - as in "Dave Sausages has caught the ghey"

Originally posted by Davetip75 View Post
      Could I get some advice how to sort the idle. I've backed off the screw as much as it'll go, is there something else you can do Reg?
      Yep.

re-index the throttle spline

Back off the min throttle stop screw

adjust the residual screw lever setting and stops to get more travel on the idle setting rod

PM me your email - I'll send a pictorial guide that contains stuff on idle setting and re-indexing the throttle shaft. All are external adjustments and can be done with the pump fitted.

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

Yep.

adjust the residual screw lever setting and stops to get more travel on the idle setting rod

PM me your email - I'll send a pictorial guide that contains stuff on idle setting and re-indexing the throttle shaft. All are external adjustments and can be done with the pump fitted.
        Would it be possible to mail that to me aswell please Reg? [emoji16]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

Yep.

I'd be grateful for this info aswell...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s
          IF ITS NOT BROKE DON'T FIX IT

Comment

PM away people.

Maybe I could propose a sticky thread?

Comment

And me as well please Reg (I think you have my email?) 1000 rpm tick over has always slightly rattled me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

I think you should start a thread Reg, Chris Bowen i think is interested in the same thing too.

Comment

Away my people - the crowd parts - a thunder bolt strikes, the Heavens darken ..... I propose.... yes, I Regina Cheeseman propose to you Dan... a very large sticky thread? Fanfare begins, the crowd gasps, the Earth ceases to rotate for a split second.... then silence but for a lone voice....
                  Could I have a signed hard copy please and a translation guide if it's written in Urban Norf Dev. Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                    What's a gheyer?

Si, this is the IC for the 80KW Peugeot 206 1.6HDI 110 - It's good for 125bhp.

PN#'s PEUGEOT 384H1; PEUGEOT 0384-H1; AVA QUALITY COOLING PEA4294; BEHR HELLA SERVICE 8ML 376 723-561; BEHR HELLA SERVICE 8ML376723561; NISSENS 96638, VALEO 818812

Cooling Type: Air cooled
                    Height [mm]: 300
                    Material: Aluminium
                    Thickness [mm]: 80
                    Width [mm]: 158

Si, did you ever fit one of these in the end?

Comment

Not yet Steve, that was only a couple a weeks ago. Everything always takes me an age.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                        Not yet Steve, that was only a couple a weeks ago. Everything always takes me an age.
                        I know what you mean mate, especially with everything else that needs doing

Comment

Working...
                        X