Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 65 of 65
  1. #61
    frenchdna's Avatar You obviously just chat rubbish (Silver)
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    445
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 102 Times in 85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Activ8 View Post
    Frenchy , just changed my rad and thought you might be able to use the leaking unit for the top mount plastics? Cut out the old and bond in the plastics from mine.... let me know before I lob it.

    Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s
    Yes please Rob...but can I pick it up in a couple of weeks ? Or do you need it gone?

  2. #62
    S49's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    worcestershire
    Posts
    8,220
    Thanks
    1,363
    Thanked 2,014 Times in 1,767 Posts
    Whens the next one Jez? Hope its not the 23rd of sept, mind if it is Molly could drop me off on the way to Donny.

  3. #63
    Activ8's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Earth (2010-present)
    Posts
    5,702
    Thanks
    1,221
    Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,077 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchdna View Post
    Yes please Rob...but can I pick it up in a couple of weeks ? Or do you need it gone?
    Yep, no problem. Now it's off it looks repairable so do with it as you see fit. I'll cap it off and box it up for you.

    Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

  4. #64
    frenchdna's Avatar You obviously just chat rubbish (Silver)
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    445
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 102 Times in 85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Activ8 View Post
    Yep, no problem. Now it's off it looks repairable so do with it as you see fit. I'll cap it off and box it up for you.

    Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s
    Thanks rob. I'll be in touch

  5. #65
    frenchdna's Avatar You obviously just chat rubbish (Silver)
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    445
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 102 Times in 85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by S49 View Post
    Whens the next one Jez? Hope its not the 23rd of sept, mind if it is Molly could drop me off on the way to Donny.
    Not sure Si. I'll check and get back to you... Although this time they'll be double, as everyone will be back from hols etc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •