Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 179
  1. #11
    S49's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    worcestershire
    Posts
    8,181
    Thanks
    1,356
    Thanked 2,006 Times in 1,759 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
    See, your threads five minutes old and it's already helping people out. Simon has a cheap yet effective and strong bed solution for his van. Me, all this yellow gave me a custard craving.
    Attachment 9450

    Win win.mmmmmm
    Take it to the sewe.......I mean pheasant chips and gravy.

  2. #12
    Greeny gtc's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dukinfield cheshire
    Posts
    5,028
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 928 Times in 859 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommo1366 View Post
    Alloys on back burner due to saving for holiday. Going to refurb the steels in gloss black with a thin yellow outer ring and pos do the new caddy caps in yellow too. Bus a bit high for 15s but lowering might cause issues around our roads here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Yea yea holiday shmoliday

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

  3. #13
    S49's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    worcestershire
    Posts
    8,181
    Thanks
    1,356
    Thanked 2,006 Times in 1,759 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommo1366 View Post
    Alloys on back burner due to saving for holiday. Going to refurb the steels in gloss black with a thin yellow outer ring and pos do the new caddy caps in yellow too. Bus a bit high for 15s but lowering might cause issues around our roads here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Drop it 50mm Tommo Devon cant be any worse than Herefordshire.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to S49 For This Useful Post:

    tommo1366 (10th June 2018)

  5. #14
    arfur fox-acre's Avatar Unemployed (Platinum)
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    5,057
    Thanks
    1,332
    Thanked 1,198 Times in 997 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny gtc View Post
    Yea yea holiday shmoliday

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
    Where you going on holiday? You've only just got back. Bet it's somewhere that has dolphins.
    Ven vamos a follar los monos

  6. #15
    tommo1366's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Honiton Devon
    Posts
    3,091
    Thanks
    493
    Thanked 675 Times in 566 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
    Where you going on holiday? You've only just got back. Bet it's somewhere that has dolphins.
    Wherever Iím told..


    Toss up between Sardinia and Montenegro at the moment.


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

  7. #16
    Greeny gtc's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dukinfield cheshire
    Posts
    5,028
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 928 Times in 859 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommo1366 View Post
    Wherever Iím told..


    Toss up between Sardinia and Montenegro at the moment.


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Pft and a holiday to Wales and a set of alloys sounds a better compromise!!! And there are dolphins in Wales!!!

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

  8. #17
    tommo1366's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Honiton Devon
    Posts
    3,091
    Thanks
    493
    Thanked 675 Times in 566 Posts
    Iím too scared to even read your post to her.


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

  9. #18
    Greeny gtc's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dukinfield cheshire
    Posts
    5,028
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 928 Times in 859 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommo1366 View Post
    Iím too scared to even read your post to her.


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

  10. #19
    S49's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    worcestershire
    Posts
    8,181
    Thanks
    1,356
    Thanked 2,006 Times in 1,759 Posts
    Borth it is then for Tommos hol's. Golf course seawall park 7 quid a night.........could go for a month and still get some alloys

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to S49 For This Useful Post:

    Fruitbat (10th June 2018),Greeny gtc (10th June 2018),tommo1366 (10th June 2018)

  12. #20
    arfur fox-acre's Avatar Unemployed (Platinum)
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    5,057
    Thanks
    1,332
    Thanked 1,198 Times in 997 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommo1366 View Post
    I’m too scared to even read your post to her.


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Try reverse psychology. ...no wait, thats her field she will see right through it. Your stuck, nowt you can do.
    Ven vamos a follar los monos

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to arfur fox-acre For This Useful Post:

    Fruitbat (10th June 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •