Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep it does, and a 6 speed gearbox which I'm still working on, plus the Holset you sold me. Collecting the bits required as life tumble weeds forward ....

Comment

• Oh okay good.

I’ve been thinking about Holsets again recently for the Volvo actually. I’ll look into and might be ordering another of those like you had lol. I just need to look into the turbine housing size for the delicious 2.3 T5 motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      #vanlife

Comment

• Santa's been early and left a long awaited delivery. Great timing with some fettling time booked over the break.

A cast 2.5" V-Band Holset HE211 exhaust housing.

Comment

• I’ll need a link please.

#vanlife

Comment

• Also, I’ll leave this just here..

#vanlife

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post
              Also, I’ll leave this just here..

I just bought the whole car instead.
              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Bought two TP!
                JIC .....

Comment

• Comment

• Invested in a few large leisure batteries , to up the solar storage capacity in the van.

Anyone got any wind turbine experience or recommendations? Other than their socks!

Comment

• I naively attempted to make a crude Hawt wind turbine some 50 years ago when I lived near Tenburg, using a home-made timber prop bolted directly to a car alternator, with little or no spare cash available. The prop did turn, but the gearing was of course way out, never mind the dubious voltage control, and the project placed on indefinite hold.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	savoniousrotors.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	361046The Savonius has a lot of merits, and there are a few dotted around Bradford mounted on the roofs of high-rise housing blocks.

Predictably there are lots of small micro turbines of various types now commercially available I see, so plenty of options (maybe too many?):

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...bines&_sacat=0

Comment

Working...
                      X