Midlands Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
    Being in the midlands i'm on the north south divide......so i'll go anywhere.
    That's a good thing about being centrally located

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
      That's a good thing about being centrally located

Trouble is Tenbury Wells always feels out on a limb its ok going west but almost an hour to the motorway network in any other direction.

Comment

• That's a good thing. I live close to the m5/m6 and the traffic can be a nightmare! Can always tell if there's a problem on the motorway because the local roads get even busier

Comment

• So hopefully some of you will make this.

Don't forget it's this Sunday !!!

I'll be there from around 11am.

Activ8 - I will be bringin a set of ramps, and a very nice bonnet bra for you

Si (S49) - I will be bringing a double seat base, and an inter cooler for you.

If anyone wants anything else, then just ask...as I may just have it in my garage.

Frenchy.

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
            So hopefully some of you will make this.

Don't forget it's this Sunday !!!

I'll be there from around 11am.

Activ8 - I will be bringin a set of ramps, and a very nice bonnet bra for you

Si (S49) - I will be bringing a double seat base, and an inter cooler for you.

If anyone wants anything else, then just ask...as I may just have it in my garage.

Frenchy.
            Can you stick that top IC bracket in the van and I'll bring you a new FMIC to play with. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Yes. Will do.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                On my way to Crewe stopped at the Midway Truck Stop just south of Whitchurch on the A49. Ideal place for a Midlands meet meets North West Meet.[ATTACH=CONFIG]9639[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9640[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9641[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9642[/ATTACH] The photos of the grub will appear on the proper thread.
                Have you been taking photo's of me again Simon? What have i told you about that! [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                X