No announcement yet.

my 2002 800 special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work guys the door speakers look fantastic and i bet are a better sound than the person in the dash trying to sing with a sock in their mouth

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

Here you go 👍

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post

Here you go [emoji106]

That’s mate il have a look tomorrow and give it a try . Now if anyone can stop me using my light switch to turn the engine off when Iv got lights on that would be perfect [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
          I’m sure there’s a pic here somewhere but I wouldn’t know what I’m looking for , the only thing that seems to heat up is behind the temperature dial ! It’s slightly warm and the others aren’t 🤦*♀️ just another thing I prob can’t sort . On the plus side I learnt how to do an oil change on my golf tonight so that’s one thing else il do myself next time with no help . On and I popped the indicator bulbs back in yesterday on the van too [emoji23][emoji23] only drove it the once without them , rushed off to get windscreen quote n pulled out thinking bugger I knew I forgot something !

Not a great pic but like red said .. to the right of expansion bottle an down about 6 inches
          Move the lever an heater should work [emoji106]

Comment

That’s mate il have a look tomorrow and give it a try . Now if anyone can stop me using my light switch to turn the engine off when Iv got lights on that would be perfect [emoji23]

That could be ignition switch related, I'm sure someone on here had the same thing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
              That could be ignition switch related, I'm sure someone on here had the same thing ?

That’s been changed tho n still does it :-/ I think when my mate put in extra switches to control screen wash he must have done something coz the switches are just under light switch , but I have no idea what n don’t/won’t touch electrics

Comment

Strange !! sounds like you need to go see him and see if he can remember what he did ?

Comment

Also try changing the headlight switch, it could be knackered causing a short perhaps ?

Comment

I did have a look Jo and assumed you'd gone to the local vehicle electric guy - but I'd come down to the light switch being at fault.

Still happy to take a look, but worried by all the potential bodges that it may not be a quick fix, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to wiring so if there's a lot of bodges I'd end up ripping the lot out and getting it right - might not be a quick job or it might take half an hour.

Comment

Ours didn't get as hot as you would think it should, found that the cable has a kink in it just above the valve under the bonnet. Fully open the valve manually and now its like the tropics in the cab as long as you leave the dial alone. New cable added to the old tubs xmas list.
                      Last edited by S49; 4 November 2017, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                        I did have a look Jo and assumed you'd gone to the local vehicle electric guy - but I'd come down to the light switch being at fault.

Still happy to take a look, but worried by all the potential bodges that it may not be a quick fix, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to wiring so if there's a lot of bodges I'd end up ripping the lot out and getting it right - might not be a quick job or it might take half an hour.
                        I’d be happy to come over if you could take a look mate , it makes me nervous knowing somethings not right to be honest . I had a look and when they keys out and it’s running it’s only one side light that stays on nothing else but it will turn off just from me turning lights off too .

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                          Ours didn't get as hot as you would think it should, found that the cable has a kink in it just above the valve under the bonnet. Fully open the valve manually and now its like the tropics in the cab as long as you leave the dial alone. New cable added to the old tubs xmas list.
                          Mines just freezing , don’t think theirs any hot air anywhere . Busfest home was first time I realised there was nothing , from the knees down was numb by the time I got home lol , also the light behind the dials don’t work so it’s well dark which was bit weird driving back in the dark too.

Comment

Originally posted by spedwing View Post
                            Not a great pic but like red said .. to the right of expansion bottle an down about 6 inches
                            Move the lever an heater should work [emoji106]

How big is your 6inches? 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Grubb05 View Post
                              How big is your 6inches? [emoji23]

I just saw this comment n was thinking how the hell have you managed to turn this post too?? [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I just saw this comment n was thinking how the hell have you managed to turn this post too?? [emoji23][emoji23]

There’s always a way. [emoji16][emoji23]

Tom.

Comment

Working...
                                X