my 2002 800 special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work 👍

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

Nice 👍 Simon will love this post! He's a big fan of Henry Westons

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

That’s brilliant - wish I had the patience to do this stuff I just get bored 🤦*♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Good work! Its awkward getting the angles right! Looking great though!
          I covered our ones with leather, to match the dash and door cards, and so I didn’t have to filler/sand, filler/sand for a perfect finish! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by robbie#t4 View Post
            Good work! Its awkward getting the angles right! Looking great though!
            I covered our ones with leather, to match the dash and door cards, and so I didn’t have to filler/sand, filler/sand for a perfect finish! Lol

Cheers!

Yeah, I was all ready to carpet them if they came out badly. My daughter's kicking the crap out of the passenger one from her child seat, so I may have to paint them with raptor or something.

Better not let her indoors see that leather, or she'll be wanting me to do the whole cab with it...
            my van - http://just-t4s.co.uk/showthread.php...02-800-special

Comment

Really enjoyed this. Very tempted to make a set. You make it sound easy and the best part is you have found all the pitfalls and told us the solutions. Thanks bud.

I would have never considered the winder handle for the window.
              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

I'll photo those bellows Monday.............Henry Westons allowing.

Comment

Really inpressed look cool

Come rain or shine im out in mine!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by gojira View Post
                    Cheers!

Yeah, I was all ready to carpet them if they came out badly. My daughter's kicking the crap out of the passenger one from her child seat, so I may have to paint them with raptor or something.

Better not let her indoors see that leather, or she'll be wanting me to do the whole cab with it...
                    My daughter pulls off the stickers from the glovebox cover from her car seat with her trainers kicking and undoes the bloody window an inch , just to annoy me ! Terrible 2s 🤦*♀️

Comment

Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
                      My daughter pulls off the stickers from the glovebox cover from her car seat with her trainers kicking and undoes the bloody window an inch , just to annoy me ! Terrible 2s 🤦*♀️

Ours does this too! I tend to make sure her shoes are off before we drive anywhere! Lol

Comment

I know now !! But can’t at mo coz the van heater don’t work I froze my feet n hands off just driving it back the other day at about 6pm! Really need to get that sorted , won’t bloody drive it in winter otherwise , hate being cold

Comment

I know now !! But can’t at mo coz the van heater don’t work I froze my feet n hands off just driving it back the other day at about 6pm! Really need to get that sorted , won’t bloody drive it in winter otherwise , hate being cold

What's up with the heater ? Can you look under the bonnet and move the heat adjuster to hot manually for the time being 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
                            What's up with the heater ? Can you look under the bonnet and move the heat adjuster to hot manually for the time being [emoji106]

I’m sure there’s a pic here somewhere but I wouldn’t know what I’m looking for , the only thing that seems to heat up is behind the temperature dial ! It’s slightly warm and the others aren’t 🤦*♀️ just another thing I prob can’t sort . On the plus side I learnt how to do an oil change on my golf tonight so that’s one thing else il do myself next time with no help . On and I popped the indicator bulbs back in yesterday on the van too [emoji23][emoji23] only drove it the once without them , rushed off to get windscreen quote n pulled out thinking bugger I knew I forgot something !

Comment

Originally posted by gojira View Post
                              Cheers!

You could give them a few coats of lacquer and see if that improves the durability.
                              Our daughter does the same, started to mark the leather [emoji47] so take her shoes off now!

If you are after something to use for a bellow, i found a gaiter/bellow on ebay that was a a good size to fit into the existing blanks and was long enough to cut in half for two!

Comment

I’m sure there’s a pic here somewhere but I wouldn’t know what I’m looking for , the only thing that seems to heat up is behind the temperature dial ! It’s slightly warm and the others aren’t 🤦*♀️ just another thing I prob can’t sort . On the plus side I learnt how to do an oil change on my golf tonight so that’s one thing else il do myself next time with no help . On and I popped the indicator bulbs back in yesterday on the van too [emoji23][emoji23] only drove it the once without them , rushed off to get windscreen quote n pulled out thinking bugger I knew I forgot something !

Lol I've done silly things like that too, there is a little black plastic shut off valve close to the expansion bottle, it'll have a cable attached, you can move it to hot or cold manually if it's not working from inside 👍

Comment

Working...
                                X