T4 trouble help needed plz guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T4 trouble help needed plz guys

Hi i have a t4 2.5 tdi was a 2.4 cruise control dosent work on scanner no faults bit baffled only 1 thing came up that was speed sensor implausable any help would be gratefull cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Just T4s

Try checking the plugs on the back of the instrument cluster, or it could be a broken wire ? Where's Activ8 he'll know more !!!

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

Has it ever worked? Is the cruise control "turned on" in the ECU? You may need VCDS to activate it in the ECU. Check it's turned on by logging into VCDS , Select the Engine Channel and in the top right hand corner it will display GOOOSG if it's activated and OOOOSG if not. To activate click Login and enter the numbers 11463 then click Do It. The main Engine window should now display GOOOSG. Then go for a test drive.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Nice one Activ8, it's well over my head, hope it helps them sort it [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
          Has it ever worked? Is the cruise control "turned on" in the ECU? You may need VCDS to activate it in the ECU. Check it's turned on by logging into VCDS , Select the Engine Channel and in the top right hand corner it will display GOOOSG if it's activated and OOOOSG if not. To activate click Login and enter the numbers 11463 then click Do It. The main Engine window should now display GOOOSG. Then go for a test drive.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s
          Hello Activ quick question on CC is it possible that CC would stop working due to brake sensor or is it more likely to be the stalk? Sorry to trouble you 🤙🏽

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLeach View Post
            Hello Activ quick question on CC is it possible that CC would stop working due to brake sensor or is it more likely to be the stalk? Sorry to trouble you 🤙🏽

What does VCDS indicate as the fault code? Yep I suppose it's possible as the cruise circuit is interrupted by the brake or clutch pedal activation so if there's an error I would assume the cruise function to not operate. Not seen or had any experience of faults in this regard though.

Fuckmuppetry & Bodge Award Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
              What does VCDS indicate as the fault code? Yep I suppose it's possible as the cruise circuit is interrupted by the brake or clutch pedal activation so if there's an error I would assume the cruise function to not operate. Not seen or had any experience of faults in this regard though.

Will need to get VCDS 🤙🏽

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLeach View Post
                Will need to get VCDS 🤙🏽

It will make ownership & maintenance so much easier! [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                X