No announcement yet.

Shed Seven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another step foward Kev. Well done mate.

Comment

• Looks nice mate , they easy to fit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
        Looks nice mate , they easy to fit ?

Yeah they were fairly easy to fit, I just had too drill holes to mount the runners and tie backs , also the runners needed to be cut down ,a good quality kit by all accounts .

Comment

• Finally all the parts turned up to finish of the leisure battery installation, I decided to locate the battery under the bonnet by the van battery , a company called T4mation supplied the tray ,they were very helpful too which is a bonus these days ,

All other parts were sourced through eBay , I decided to make my own split charge kit as the kits supplied are too expensive for what you get imo .

I bought a Durite split charge relay and all the associated wiring connectors and two trip switches separately as it worked out much cheaper , I also fitted a split voltage gauge so that I can monitor what’s going on whilst driving .

Battery tray for leisure battery .

Not the best of pics as it was getting dark .

Split charge relay .

Volt gauge ( reads a few volts out compared to the multimeter ) but at least I’ll have an idea if something isn’t right .

Voltage with engine at idling speed .

Yep I know the cab area needs a clean

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

• Top job Kev. Got a parts supplier list & breakdown with costs? Might help others.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
              Top job Kev. Got a parts supplier list & breakdown with costs? Might help others.....
              All on eBay Rob , just type in what your looking for , T4mation was the only company outside of eBay I used and the split charge relay is a Durite one once again bought through the well know auction site .

Comment

• Looks a good install Kev, do like that dual volt metre.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                  Looks a good install Kev, do like that dual volt metre.
                  Thanks Si , Heres the link to the gauge

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F153194774408
                  Last edited by Fruitbat; 21 October 2018, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• At long last I have a bit of an update , I’ve finally got a functioning R’n’R bed ( it’s taken while )

I bought the bed frame back in August this year , it was damaged in transit but , I was willing to repair it myself instead of having the Argo of sending it back .

I couldn’t afford to buy a bed with the cushions,hence why I bought just the frame , I had found an upholster local to me who was willing too make me the cushions to match my front Seats .

I’ve been waiting since August for the cushions to be made , finally last week I picked them up .

I was advised to carpet the boards on the r’n’r bed to protect the cushions and too stop any moister getting into the fabric .

Carpeted .

The cushions have been attached using 2 inch wide 3M Velcro , again this is what I was advised too do , I’m not sure if this is the correct way to attach them ?

In bed position .

In seat position , I’m not too happy how the material scrunches up around the seat belt area , but I suppose it’s something I’ll have to live with , but I have toyed with the idea of fitting shoulder straps to the seatbelts .

Comment

• That looks just the job Kev.

Comment

• Two out of the four wheels I bought from eBay have had a make over , colour looks silver in the light but I’ve sprayed them graphite grey .

Comment

• Look good!

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
                            Look good!

Not bad for a rattle can and a garden shed as a spray booth

Comment

• Looks like a cracking job mate....[emoji1303]

Comment

• I’ve done a bit of work on my kitchen pod today , I’ve fitted a usb charger/ voltage gauge and one cigarette lighter socket .

The reason I’ve fitted them in the front of the unit is so that I can keep an eye on the leisure battery voltage and the fact that the usb charger will always be in use charging phones etc .

I’m going to fit another 2 or 3 cigarette lighter sockets in the side of the unit as one will be for the lights , one for the fridge and one for the Tv , all electrical circuits will go through a fuse box I’ll fit inside of the unit

Maybe a while before it’s finished as I’ve the sink plumbing too do and wire in the 12v tap .

Comment

Working...
                                X