• Show
Clear All

• Yeah I can see them, you've put a few hours in there kev

Comment

• I can't see them either.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• I can’t see them but I assume it’s your van so I’d like to keep it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
          #vanlife

Comment

• I can see them all no problemo using Ms Lappy. Top man Kev. I assume you decided to spray in the end?

Kite flying:

If you are reinstating the steel rear panel you could use the space to advertise your business? Or a large vinyl image of Elvis?

Or if the panel is flat, cut your own aperture in the panel and fit a traditional rubber seal aftermarket window? If an opening one, anti-midge it too?

Comment

• Interesting Jim .... I passed a T5 this morning. The solid rear doors showed a seated platoon of Storm Troopers which you could also adapt with a Welsh theme or flock Kev?

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                Interesting Jim .... I passed a T5 this morning. The solid rear doors showed a seated platoon of Storm Troopers which you could also adapt with a Welsh theme or flock Kev?
                Yeah I’ve seen the storm trooper platoon solid rear doors , maybe Shaun the sheep or maybe just plain red as I like a plain tailgate .

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim24 View Post
                  I can see them all no problemo using Ms Lappy. Top man Kev. I assume you decided to spray in the end?

Kite flying:

If you are reinstating the steel rear panel you could use the space to advertise your business? Or a large vinyl image of Elvis?

Or if the panel is flat, cut your own aperture in the panel and fit a traditional rubber seal aftermarket window? If an opening one, anti-midge it too?
                  No to all of the above

Comment

• Bottom tailgate picture, i can see my ABL has finally rolled over and died.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                      Bottom tailgate picture, i can see my ABL has finally rolled over and died.
                      It’s taking a nap before it gets fitted

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post
                        I can’t see them but I assume it’s your van so I’d like to keep it that way.

Thing I like about you is your consistency.. .........you're consistently a c**t

Comment

• Nearly there Kev, 1 side to go

Built not bought using Just T4s

Comment

• Tailgate after one coat of paint

Passenger side after one coat

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

Yeah I’ve seen the storm trooper platoon solid rear doors , maybe Shaun the sheep or maybe just plain red as I like a plain tailgate .
                              Shaun the sheep,isn't his van purple?

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post

Shaun the sheep,isn't his van purple?
                                I like to be incognito

Comment

Working...
                                X