No announcement yet.

Shed Seven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'll soon be fit for a week at Borth.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
      You'll soon be fit for a week at Borth.
      Yep and I won’t be packing my swimming trunks, I’ll leave the swimming to you Si !

Comment

• Its lovely once your in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
          I’ve done a bit of work on my kitchen pod today , I’ve fitted a usb charger/ voltage gauge and one cigarette lighter socket .

The reason I’ve fitted them in the front of the unit is so that I can keep an eye on the leisure battery voltage and the fact that the usb charger will always be in use charging phones etc .

I’m going to fit another 2 or 3 cigarette lighter sockets in the side of the unit as one will be for the lights , one for the fridge and one for the Tv , all electrical circuits will go through a fuse box I’ll fit inside of the unit

Maybe a while before it’s finished as I’ve the sink plumbing too do and wire in the 12v tap .

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s
          Did you build this Kev??? Its podtastic nice mate ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
            Did you build this Kev??? Its podtastic nice mate ...
            I did Rob ( but I bought it as a flat back kit ) from clear cut conversions , only issue was they wanted £400 for the sink / hob combi , I didn’t want to pay that amount as it’s far too expensive for what you get , they told me only the one they sell will fit , guess what I did some measuring and some reasearch and I bought one for half the price and as you can see it fits .

Comment

I did Rob ( but I bought it as a flat back kit ) from clear cut conversions , only issue was they wanted £400 for the sink / hob combi , I didn’t want to pay that amount as it’s far too expensive for what you get , they told me only the one they sell will fit , guess what I did some measuring and some reasearch and I bought one for half the price and as you can see it fits .
              So you're planning for the pod to be removable or permanent Kev?

Last edited by Activ8; 1 January 2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                So you're planning for the pod to be removable or permanent Kev?
                I’m not sure yet , but the way I’m going to fit it ,it could be removed , but I’m not planing on taking it in and out to put in the awning .

Comment

• New wheels fitted , excuse how shite the van looks ,faded paintwork ect, I suppose that’s because it’s sat outside unused for months .

Comment

New wheels fitted , excuse how shite the van looks ,faded paintwork ect, I suppose that’s because it’s sat outside unused for months .

Looks good - I like it Kev .... bed it in and lower it a little perhaps .... paintwork looks good - is it Tornado red?

Comment

• Yep colour is tornado red , pics make it look better than it is , loads of dents in it and what looks like clouds reflecting on the rear quarter is actually faded red patches , it was’nt like that in the summer .

Bits and pieces that I painted are a diffrent shade of red too

Yeah I wouldn’t mind dropping it a bit more 10-15mm , see how it goes , it definitely looks a lot better in my eyes , even Mrs Fruitbat approves

Comment

• Looking good with the new wheels.They’re vans after all,mines got a dent in every panel.

Comment

• Needs a good polish mate . Will look like new

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

..... , even Mrs Fruitbat approves
                            What she after? [emoji848][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans View Post
                              Needs a good polish mate . Will look like new

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
                              I’ve polished it at least 10 times last year to bring the colour back .

Originally posted by Eagles02 View Post
                              Looking good with the new wheels.They’re vans after all,mines got a dent in every panel.
                              I can live with a few dents but not too many , oh and rust but the plan is too sort the rust this coming summer .

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                              What she after? [emoji848][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
                              No idea

Comment

• When you polish it do you wax it after mate? I’ve had loads of tornado red mk2 & 3 golfs. I used to use g4 compound, autoglym super resin polish & lots of wax. You shouldn’t have to polish it that much to keep the colour. Few times through the summer maybe. [emoji106]

Building not buying[emoji56]

Comment

Working...
                                X