Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
    Good choice.
    Your the voice of reason mate. Anyone want some Rover seats, so cheap i'm giving them away.

Comment

We have a caravan up the side of our house, it was a bed room for our Amy when she came home after a relationship break up. Its been a pub, tattoo parlour and now a chill out zone. Aldi are doing a twin/grille stove but it says you need a regulator. Had a rummage in the vans front and we have one so that's sorted, but while I was in there I discovered the caravan came with an awning. Thinking i'll get that up tomorrow and see if I can make it into a drive away job for the old tub. You know wants coming..........van 4 Si 2.

Comment

Well its van 4 Si 2 now for sure. Just done the oil filter housing and found we have fuel pissing out the throttle spindle. Now i'm in the shade may as well start getting the pump off.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
          Well its van 4 Si 2 now for sure. Just done the oil filter housing and found we have fuel pissing out the throttle spindle. Now i'm in the shade may as well start getting the pump off.
          Unlucky mate , it’s van 1 and car nil at the moment with me , my car failed it’s mot this morning ,looks like I’ll be using the van for work next week

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
            Unlucky mate , it’s van 1 and car nil at the moment with me , my car failed it’s mot this morning ,looks like I’ll be using the van for work next week
            Anything serious Kev?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
              Anything serious Kev?

Not really , but a ball ache I don’t need in the evenings after work , front coil spring ,both lower rear control arms( wishbones ) need changing due to Mot man knocking holes in them with a hammer on my Ford Focus .
              Last edited by Fruitbat; 30 June 2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                Not really , but a ball ache I don’t need in the evenings after work , front coil spring ,both lower rear control arms( wishbones ) need changing due to Mot man knocking holes in them with a hammer on my Ford Focus .
                Fair enough if it's a Focus mate - surprised he didn't reshape the whole car! [emoji6]

Comment

Fair enough if it's a Focus mate - surprised he didn't reshape the whole car! [emoji6]

Haha , lets just say it’s a bit fruity underneath all my spare cash is going into the van , I’ve got to mot the focus and keep it , in an ideal world I should sell it with 12mnth mot , but can’t afford anything better , just think of the flash car I could have if I wasn’t spunking the cash on the van , quiet fancy an S3 Audi

Comment

Van mot'd, taxed, who needs a car?

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                      Van mot'd, taxed, who needs a car?
                      You meant Si - "Van mot'd, taxed who needs a Ford" or the shorter version "F$#%%&ck the Ford off"....

Comment

You meant Si - "Van mot'd, taxed who needs a Ford" or the shorter version "F$#%%&ck the Ford off"....

The problem is my van would quickly deteriorate in my working environment it would be a big saving not to have to run 3 vehicles .

Comment

Pulled it back to 4, 3 in the vans favour. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0401.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	264231 Swivel front seat and it fits, then Molly chipped in with "cant I have it on my side." So the old fisher price was a blur as I then swapped it to the passenger side....shes on the fecking vans side is the "iron willed" one. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0402.jpg
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	264232Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0403.jpg
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	264233

Comment

U got to keep them sweet[emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

I will have to be removing my swivel cos it won't swivel due to the electrics and the battery box. The other reason is that it moves swmbo high up in the van and she don't like it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                                I will have to be removing my swivel cos it won't swivel due to the electrics and the battery box. The other reason is that it moves swmbo high up in the van and she don't like it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
                                Cheeky I know but first dibs if your swivels are for sale Greeny? Was just looking last night for a pair.

Comment

Working...
                                X