I have to watch the voice. Really, i am forced

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Hans View Post
          I have to watch the voice. Really, i am forced

that is something not to be shared

Comment

Hangover, man flu... Not the best combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Dubfreeze

Comment

Its 65 miles to Stafford Show Ground, we've got half a tank of gas, its dark and we're wearing sunglasses...........hit it.

Comment

We’ll keep an eye out for you

Comment

SDC12176.jpgSDC12172.jpgSDC12173.jpgSDC12179.jpgSDC12183.jpg Just back from a great little day trip to Dubfreeze. Is it just me that thinks all the real vans are in the car park and camping areas? There was a T4 inside for sale ten grand all done very well but it had a front like Regs before he started operation de chav. Struggled to get Molly from the corrados and a little polo. Met up with Hans to pick up a tow bar. The only down side of the day was the long queue to get in and we didn't bump into Norris and Snowrider. Also got myself a brand new pollen filter housing the chap comes on here I think and he knocked a tenner off when he saw the just t 4s hoodie.

Comment

Just got back. Was a good weekend. Was my first night away in the van. Looking forward to many more [emoji3]

Living the dream

Comment

We are back to. Had a good day out. on the way home got tangled up with 2 t5s and 2 t25s. A little later a red t4 joined. A little convoy up the M1.
                        [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Norris1977 View Post
                          Just got back. Was a good weekend. Was my first night away in the van. Looking forward to many more [emoji3]

Glad you enjoyed it, sorry we didn't meet up. You had a bit further to get home than we did.

Comment

SDC12187.jpgSDC12191.jpg Someone pinched me drink.

Comment

So wish I could of been there booked camping too but my brother has came down really ill so had to cancel and stay by the phone untoxicated and that wouldn't of happen if I meet up with friends there [emoji23]
                              dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

Dubfreeze

Early start for me today so an early night last night...

Enjoyed DubFreeze. Bar was lively with karaoke, but we didn’t get involved with that. It was bloody cold but the sleeping bag was spot on. Had to take of my hoody as I was to warm. The ground was soft and alot of vans got stuck, I pulled one out, you can take the van out of the AA but you can’t take the AA out of the van! One that note, a little tip... Keep jump leads and a decent tow rope in the van. We saw one van getting pulled out with jump leads!

Good to see Mr and Mrs Hans. Didn’t see Mr and Mrs S49 though as we had to make a move Home.

Looking forward to the next one...

Last edited by Snowrider; 19 February 2018, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X