No announcement yet.

Hello from North Devon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Devon people I need recommendations on beach side camping.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by chally69 View Post

As in wild camping

Comment

Anything really closer to the beach the better.

Comment

Not sure what those faces are meant to portray Alison, they look a bit like uncontrolled laughter. Saying you poor fool do you know what you've let your self in for.

Comment

Originally posted by chally69 View Post

Like we'd tell you - last thing we need is a bunch of grockles turning up en masse and ruining things.

Locals only I'm afraid

Stick to lobbs field and the esplanade at woolacombe with the rest of 'em.....

Oh and Stinkbomb.......

Roight! Whur be yu to?

Comment

Welcome from across the channel (the Bristol channel that is).

Sent from my D6603 using Just T4s

Comment

Alrite my ansums, she's here.....I've got her......😄. well I picked her up late on Friday and spent most of the day cleaning and scrubbing. After taking her out for a good old drive I relized that the 1st gear and reverse gear were really stiff like pushing through sand, but luckily I'd been reading up on a few problems that people get with these so set about cleaning the linkages and moving parts from the gearstick right through and spraying all with the good old WD 40. Anyway, to my complete joy it all freed up and is now proper.. now the body work is fairly scrapped and chipped but this can all get sorted at a later date. Anyway photos to follow as I try and suss out how to put them photos on as it keeps failing.......chow 😭

Inside is just empty, there was a double seat in the back but I've taken that straight out so I can get me doggys in.( So if anyone needs some seats come and get em). It drives like an absolute dream and to top it all off I've got a great number plate too. Here's a few piccys starting with the ones from when it was for sale

Comment

I had to do mine when I got her, good old degrease and scrub did wonders especially as when I pressed down for reverse it didn't spring back up. Took the opportunity on mine to do the mod to reduce the amount of movement when changing. Came out alright but 1st can be a bit hit n miss but I'll have a go at refining it before the summer.

Comment

Look forward to pic of the new toy..enjoy the fun. Mines spent more time stood than driven while I fix the owd lad up after years of neglect as a builders van

Sent from my SM-T705 using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                    X