X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
    You wear lycra dude?

Vans looking cosy now. Love it.
    Haha yea I'm ex rugby player crossed over to triathlon after ruptured achilles. Unfortunately I get chub rub from my big thighs when running so need the lycra protection

Sent from my SM-T705 using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by sbrme View Post
      Haha yea I'm ex rugby player

Oooooookay then. Won't haze you over the lycra anymore it that case
      Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• FairPlay mate thatā€™s a awesome job. Feel your pain with the welding I have a Land Rover doing at the moment and thereā€™s less holes in my cheese grater than the chassis on it

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• But a good tip is get some hd wire runs awesome even on the verticals

Comment

• Just done a Nissan vanette interior with a l shape similar to yours

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky Gareth Rykala View Post
              FairPlay mate thatā€™s a awesome job. Feel your pain with the welding I have a Land Rover doing at the moment and thereā€™s less holes in my cheese grater than the chassis on it

Had plenty of land rovers and spent most of that time welding them lol sold the landy to fund more bits for van

Comment

• Yeah canā€™t do that need the old work horse for around the farm

Comment

• Tbh id rather a nice defender 110 over my t4 every day of the week [emoji4]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Just T4s

Comment

• Been busy on the sewing machine. Once again using some recycled material [emoji16]🤙false light not the best. Will have enough material to make matching front seats and curtains. Im going for that hippy warm look with interior. Need to get one piece of foam to increase the back bolster cushion length and ill also make a round bolster cushion. Oh and I hate making piping amd stitching the stuff one [emoji85]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• That looks nice and cosy mate.

Comment

Been busy on the sewing machine. Once again using some recycled material [emoji16]🤙false light not the best. Will have enough material to make matching front seats and curtains. Im going for that hippy warm look with interior. Need to get one piece of foam to increase the back bolster cushion length and ill also make a round bolster cushion. Oh and I hate making piping amd stitching the stuff one [emoji85]

Looks cracking mate. Very much what we have in mind for the back of ours. Great job

Comment

• Looking grand, nice job

Comment

• Started on the split charge kit. Slowly getting there. Trying to keep as tidy as possible so need some cable wrap and ill run in all the fuse wires then fit my switches, voltmeter, lights etc
                            Picked up a 80ah gel battery. Will fit solar for trickle charging when stationary/camped up.

Comment

Started on the split charge kit. Slowly getting there. Trying to keep as tidy as possible so need some cable wrap and ill run in all the fuse wires then fit my switches, voltmeter, lights etc
                              Picked up a 80ah gel battery. Will fit solar for trickle charging when stationary/camped up.

Looking tidy
                              Will be undertaking this task soon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s
                              IF ITS NOT BROKE DON'T FIX IT

Comment

• I finally have electrics. Need to fit the top draw on unit but really happy with my piece of oak I picked up walking.

Comment

Working...
                                X