No announcement yet.

New member in Essex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally don’t think t4s lend themselves to a 2 tone paint job, isn’t a natural line to follow like the older vans but who knows, could end up something completely different by the time I get to paint haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The unknown makes it sort of intriguing mate [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

welcome to the site buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by kingk View Post
          I personally don’t think t4s lend themselves to a 2 tone paint job, isn’t a natural line to follow like the older vans but who knows, could end up something completely different by the time I get to paint haha

I'm biased... I think it is how you do the 2 tone. The old curvey buses with the swooping v look great but that would look odd on a T4. The horizontal divide works in my opinion but as I said... I might be a bit biased.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Just T4s

Comment

Hi guys, not the first update I was planing on making here but the van is now up for sale if any body is interested, I only got round to fitting new battery, rear disc conversion and getting the brakes to work. If anybody's looking or knows anyone looking for a cheap project get in touch! Ideally looking for £1250 as it stands (owes me more like always haha) can also supply the parts I've already purchased (body panels etc) at extra cost

Comment

Oh no whats the change in heart?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

I'm moving, so don't have a unit anymore and all projects are having to be sold I'm afraid

Comment

Originally posted by kingk View Post
                  I'm moving, so don't have a unit anymore and all projects are having to be sold I'm afraid

Got any new pics you can post up , to give a Buyer the current heads up on it?
                  Hope you get sorted and return to a T4 and the forum in the future.

Comment

Working...
                  X