Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat belt removal from interior panel

Yes, I know, I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer :-(

My 9 seater bus has seat belts on the last row of seats where the seat belt passes through a hole in the interior board panel.

I want to remove the seat belts to carpet the panel BUT I cannot fathom out how to remove the seat belt from running through the panel. In fact, I cannot fathom out how they got the seat belt through the panel in the first place!

It's like one of the Chinese puzzles and, nope, I can;t do those either :-(

Anyone come across this have a solution?

You literally have to remove the complete seat belt from the pillar side not the reel side. Unbolt the hanger then thread the whole lot back to where the reel is

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      You literally have to remove the complete seat belt from the pillar side not the reel side. Unbolt the hanger then thread the whole lot back to where the reel is

Thanks for the reply Dan...

Have tried that and it's too big to go through :-(

Comment

Originally posted by T4-Portugal View Post
        Thanks for the reply Dan...

Have tried that and it's too big to go through :-(
        Remove the plastic belt feed / panel inserts then try feeding it through.

Sent by Rectum Pulse Modulator

Comment

Originally posted by T4-Portugal View Post
          Yes, I know, I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer :-(

My 9 seater bus has seat belts on the last row of seats where the seat belt passes through a hole in the interior board panel.

I want to remove the seat belts to carpet the panel BUT I cannot fathom out how to remove the seat belt from running through the panel. In fact, I cannot fathom out how they got the seat belt through the panel in the first place!

It's like one of the Chinese puzzles and, nope, I can;t do those either :-(

Anyone come across this have a solution?
          U have to remove the seat belt on the bench and than u can just squeeze it through the panel. Someone told me u have to prevent the whole belt from returning to the automatic. There will be blocked. Safety thing to stop people using 2.hand ones.
          Not sure is true

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

You can unlock them but it’s a bitch, as Active says you need to remove the plastic inserts as well. They will fit as I’ve had mine in and out numerous times [emoji1360]

Comment

I'm sure the plastic trim fittings at shoulder height hide a large square opening then you feed everything through diagonally.

Sent by Rectum Pulse Modulator

Comment

I got two new ply's for the roof lining haven't decided what to cover them with yet. May have a go at fitting em bare tomorrow just so they are out of the way and cant get damaged.

Comment

Working...
                X