No announcement yet.

Quex Park VW Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central sounds best, from what I've read on here it all seems to be down south, nothing north really!
    Is it best to start a new thread or just leave it on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Something central with plenty of notice sounds great. After last weeks South West opener we are up for more

Comment

does somewhere around the Chilterns work? or maybe the Cotswolds?

Comment

Originally posted by nate6874 View Post
          In the little Heart of Kent is this show. I went last year and it was fantastic. It's pretty much put on by the ve club "paintscrapers". Planning on camping the whole weekend this year.
          https://www.facebook.com/quexparkvwshow/

Sent from my D6603 using Just T4s
          Where are you in Kent Nate?

Comment

That little place called Margate.

Sent from my D6603 using Just T4s
            Buy a T4 they said... It'll be fun they said!!

Comment

Originally posted by robbie#t4 View Post
              We went last year, it was actually really good! First one too!
              Also theres volksweald in Penshurst, just outside Tunbridge Wells , that one was alright too.

just remembered why we didn't do the Penshurst thing, Vicars Teaparty is on the same weekend at Yalding and we know a lot of people there. Would like to know how the Penshurst event went though as l know its in a beautiful area

Comment

Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
                does somewhere around the Chilterns work? or maybe the Cotswolds?
                There's Cotswold water park , south cerney just north of Swindon , not been for years but there's an artificial beach , jet skis and stuff if people are into that ? I've not been for years though , but good roadlinks

Comment

What about Blackpool?! That could be fun!

just remembered why we didn't do the Penshurst thing, Vicars Teaparty is on the same weekend at Yalding and we know a lot of people there. Would like to know how the Penshurst event went though as l know its in a beautiful area
                  The volksweald show was alright, set in beautiful grounds, loads of room, entertainment was good, a bit of everything there really, quite a few trade stalls, toilets were some of the best at a show!
                  It was quiet at night so slept good and everyone had a decent lay in in the morning so was quiet at first! Ha ha all in all a good show!
                  And you have the option to explore the grounds and main house, or go out into penshurst or even down to Tunbridge wells!

Comment

The volksweald show was alright, set in beautiful grounds, loads of room, entertainment was good, a bit of everything there really, quite a few trade stalls, toilets were some of the best at a show!
                    It was quiet at night so slept good and everyone had a decent lay in in the morning so was quiet at first! Ha ha all in all a good show!
                    And you have the option to explore the grounds and main house, or go out into penshurst or even down to Tunbridge wells!

Robbie, some interest here from lots of guys. One suggestion is we start a new thread and see where it goes. Are you happy to start it? Let me know if you are ok with it.

Comment

Originally posted by mick1070 View Post
                      Robbie, some interest here from lots of guys. One suggestion is we start a new thread and see where it goes. Are you happy to start it? Let me know if you are ok with it.
                      Yeah bud! Lets get it going! [emoji1303]

Comment

I might be up for this show this year, be nice to do a few more [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Quiet at night? Obviously too far for Sausages to get to

Comment

Quiet at night? Obviously too far for Sausages to get to
                            Yeah like after 10/11 everyone settled down, it was a very chilled vibe, everyone spoke to you like, was good! They had an inflatable pub!!

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                              Something central with plenty of notice sounds great. After last weeks South West opener we are up for more
                              That's right. More is better.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

hope to do Penshurst on the friday and saturday, want to get to the Vicars Teaparty on the sunday, Cast and Fun Loving Criminals will be performing

Comment

Working...
                                X