• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    Agreed , it's a shit sandwich...

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s
    Brilliant, love the reply.

Comment

As the van is in the shop and I can't do much at the mo I've turned my attention to the roof lining. I was going to go for a grey alcatara look but the missus persuaded me to think a bit outside the box and try this..... Not entirely sure but we'll see how it looks! ��Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180224_221145.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	263219

Comment

So the idea is to have the cow print at the front and the tan alcantara (read faux suede!) Behind the cab.
        Attached Files

Comment

Different but could look cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

So this afternoon i covered the cab head lining and the rear most bit. Fitted 4 small leds with another 6 to go in the middle section. Just got the middle area to do.Click image for larger version

Name:	20180225_161159.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	263228

Comment

Popped out to the workshop today, all the glass was taken out on Thursday last week, screen surround isn't as bad as previously thought (although like a plum I forgot to photo this area!)
              Bit lax at the moment with pics and progress but hopefully fella me lad will get a wriggle on now the glass is out.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20180227_130130.jpg
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	263249

Comment

As i can't do much else on the van until body fella finishes i spent today completing the roof lining. Still not entirely convinced but we'll see when it's in place! Click image for larger version

Name:	20180304_164335.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	263282

Comment

Just been to see the van, having to replace scuttle panel. Matey has been too busy to do anything for 2 weeks, feeling a little miffed but hopefully will be worth it.
                  State of the old one ....Click image for larger version

Name:	20180324_105315.jpg
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	263432
                  What happens when a nob of a windscreen fitter does when damage paint and then the rust sets in

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180324_105405.jpg
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	263433
                  Last edited by UncleTravellingMatt; 24 March 2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Looks sad with no bumper too! Click image for larger version

Name:	20180324_110414.jpg
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	263434

Comment

Originally posted by UncleTravellingMatt View Post
                      Looks sad with no bumper too! [ATTACH=CONFIG]8495[/ATTACH]
                      It'll be worth it in the end

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
                        It'll be worth it in the end
                        Thanks bud, although I'm struggling at the mo with everyone talking about planning their trips away and I haven't even got an interior, let alone the van!

Comment

Stress not chap you'll get there.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                            Stress not chap you'll get there.
                            But I want to go away in my van! Its bad how much you miss not having one!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleTravellingMatt View Post
                              But I want to go away in my van! Its bad how much you miss not having one!
                              I feel your pain bud. Can't be nice. Will have a beer in the van for you when I'm out over easter
                              Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                                I feel your pain bud. Can't be nice. Will have a beer in the van for you when I'm out over easter
                                Cheers bud.
                                Thinking of booking a night away in a hotel in cornwall next week, have the week off, cant do anything to the van.
                                This'll be the 1st easter since I cant remember when that I wont be away in it (or previous vans!)

Comment

Working...
                                X