No announcement yet.

Strip down and restoration...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet you can’t wait!Looking smart,windows look good that way round.

Comment

• Just trying to coax her back out into the world after so many months hiding away at the back of the workshop..........
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20180922-WA0000.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	265715

It was difficult as she was a little skittish and nervous at first, couple of times she slunk back into the darkness but we persisted and she rolled out eventually blinking in the sunlight......

Name:	IMG-20180921-WA0005.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	265716

Sorry just mucking about as you can see the 1st picture was today with plates for and all ready for a fresh MOT next week

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleTravellingMatt View Post
        Just trying to coax her back out into the world after so many months hiding away at the back of the workshop..........
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]10447[/ATTACH]

It was difficult as she was a little skittish and nervous at first, couple of times she slunk back into the darkness but we persisted and she rolled out eventually blinking in the sunlight......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10448[/ATTACH]

Sorry just mucking about as you can see the 1st picture was today with plates for and all ready for a fresh MOT next week
        Looking the dogs whotsitts - lovely colour! Chuffed for you....

Fuckmuppetry & Bodge Award Winner

Comment

• Cheers bud. I'm chuffed to bits how it's come together. Obviously the paint is awesome but it's the little changes, lightly smoked the headlights to match the indicators, sliders look great that way round which worried me after they were fitted the other way.
          Even stupid stuff, the windscreen broke when they had it in storage so they got a new one and got a grey top tint instead of a green which ties in with the headlights etc

Comment

• Subtle but it really shows it off. How were the headlights 'smoked'?

Fuckmuppetry & Bodge Award Winner

Comment

• With some head light tint spray stuff and then lacquered and baked. Not sure how durable it'll be but we'll see.

Comment

• Sooooo...........van passed MOT retest yesterday, still needs a ball joint rubber doing although I'll change both units at some point but the garage want to finish a couple areas of polishing and then I can pick it up, hopefully tomorrow, at worse on Monday.

Exciting times!
                The interior refit can then commence.

Will post pics of the finished paint in due course, although I might leave it there until the rain stops!!!! and the progress of the interior as we go.

Comment

Sooooo...........van passed MOT retest yesterday, still needs a ball joint rubber doing although I'll change both units at some point but the garage want to finish a couple areas of polishing and then I can pick it up, hopefully tomorrow, at worse on Monday.

Exciting times!

Will post pics of the finished paint in due course, although I might leave it there until the rain stops!!!! and the progress of the interior as we go.
                  Nice1. Looking forward to seeing more of it....

Comment

• Nice one Matt

Comment

Sooooo...........van passed MOT retest yesterday, still needs a ball joint rubber doing although I'll change both units at some point but the garage want to finish a couple areas of polishing and then I can pick it up, hopefully tomorrow, at worse on Monday.

Exciting times!

Get some miles on it now Matt and make up for the lost summer.

Comment

• Cheers guys, most definitely and would be great to meet up with a few people. Although guessing that might have to wait until early next year as few shows are available between now and next year

Comment

• We'll have to have another meet out west mate. Great reason for a day out drive. I enjoy a meet more than a show to be fair.

Comment

• Sounds like a plan Si

Comment

• ok, I appreciate its not Monday and its a day late but ta-dah!!!!!!!!! To say I'm chuffed to bits is an understatement. Only picked it up at lunch time so not had a proper look over, There is a few little bits I have seen that I'm not 100% about and a couple of bits of rubber that need fixing back but at least I have her home and ready to start the interior......................

Name:	20181016_160050_resized.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	265851

Comment

• Happy days bud. It looks well. More photos please.....lots of.
                                Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

Working...
                                X