X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chally69 View Post
    Have you put plants in the roof rack, haven’t seen that before. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    That's all part of the urban camouflage mate, look you can hardly see it [emoji23][emoji23]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

Been looking for a while and spotted a nice Mk2 for sale, had to buy it - the colour sold it.

I'll put it with the beetle and mk1 caddy I picked up a few weeks ago.

My little boy is into hot wheels and I'm just as excited to dig through displays in toy shops as he is.

Comment

My son was into hotwheels, he's got loads just sitting in the loft now days, I must have a dig through and see what I can find [emoji16][emoji106]

Comment

Another update, the roof lining was shot and sagging so I decided to sort it out, my mate had done a temporary repair to hold it up but, to be honest gaffa tape and staples is a shit fix no matter how look at it, thankfully I don't have photos !!!

It took a while to get done and I broke a couple of plastic parts but, hey ho they are 31 years old and getting brittle, that said I'm happy with it, compared to how it was !

It's got some wrinkles in it as it wasn't stretchy material, considering it was a single duvet cover it ain't so bad, apologies if you have seen Marvel done a million times already but it was the most colourful I could get for a quid [emoji23][emoji106]

Comment

You've done it now mate. The one in Mollys corrado is sagging round the sun roof. Shes seen this and I've been instructed to get it out and retrim

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
              You've done it now mate. The one in Mollys corrado is sagging round the sun roof. Shes seen this and I've been instructed to get it out and retrim
              Sorry mate, happy wife, happy life [emoji16], it does make such a massive difference once sorted, you'll be glad you did it [emoji106]

Comment

An update on the old golf, all the door cards were shot and in need of sorting, couple that with the headlining I did sagging lower than a pensioners nutsack, I decided to change what I'm doing with it.

Over one of the Essex dub shows I came across a T25/T3 (Arf [emoji6]) and liked the interior I saw, now I know this is something that's been done before......... a lot, but, I'm not after any prizes here, so here is the start of the new interior on the Volkswanken Golf [emoji16]

The coffee sacks come from our neighbour at work, and he said I can have as many as I need, so a cheep little fix up [emoji106]

Next on the list are the seats and roof lining AGAIN !!! Then gonna look at doing something with the carpet as it's blue....... and looks shit !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
                  An update on the old golf, all the door cards were shot and in need of sorting, couple that with the headlining I did sagging lower than a pensioners nutsack, I decided to change what I'm doing with it.

Over one of the Essex dub shows I came across a T25/T3 (Arf [emoji6]) and liked the interior I saw, now I know this is something that's been done before......... a lot, but, I'm not after any prizes here, so here is the start of the new interior on the Volkswanken Golf [emoji16]

The coffee sacks come from our neighbour at work, and he said I can have as many as I need, so a cheep little fix up [emoji106]

Next on the list are the seats and roof lining AGAIN !!! Then gonna look at doing something with the carpet as it's blue....... and looks shit !!!

Coffee sacks look great
                  Life's Better at the Beach

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB View Post
                    Coffee sacks look great
                    Seconded

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

They do look great. My coffee sack seat covers have fallen apart. Can't complain as richrys have them me for free (and stood the postage - top man).
                      Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                        They do look great. My coffee sack seat covers have fallen apart. Can't complain as richrys have them me for free (and stood the postage - top man).
                        Do you need anymore mate to make good again?

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
                          Do you need anymore mate to make good again?

No, thanks. I'm going to buy some. The boss has some for his t5 that are waterproof and they will be perfect.....may even chav them when he isn't looking.
                          Thanks though.
                          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Another little update, I redid the roof lining as it sagged and looked shit, it took a few hours but I'm happy with it now

I then got to spray some interior bits that were looking tired which made it look better in my opinion (You may have noticed the red sun visors)
                            The sun visors I sprayed red for a reason and then got some vinyl stickers to add, this is the result

Me and the wife love em and we did em red to match up with the skateboard wind deflector.

That's been it for now !!

Comment

Liking that - a lot.... [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Well it's been a while and I had to let the golf go, I'd pretty much done all to it that I wanted to and with all this covid bollocks I just couldn't justify keeping it, was a shit day watching it drive off but its gone to a good guy (I hope)

That said I missed having a golf more than I thought I would, so left it a few months and bought a replacement golf
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X