No announcement yet.

Pallet wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi mate. What seat bases are you using? Can see they aren't the standard ones.

Comment

• Damn cosy looking van. Just want to curl up in it and sleep.
      Last edited by arfur fox-acre; 8 April 2018, 07:45 PM.
      Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Originally posted by ricrhys View Post
        Sheep pelts, warm as toast, whatā€™s the craic with yours? Sorry been absent for ages so playing catch up.
        Looks toasty!
        Just in the bodyshop for new scuttle panel and full respray, lacquer was peeling and general paint issues.
        Waiting to get it back so I can refit the interior and go away in it again

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
          Hi mate. What seat bases are you using? Can see they aren't the standard ones.
          One offs buddy, on it when I got the van, they do the job but not sure theyā€™d pass any crash tests mind, and by not sure I mean definitely wonā€™t!

Comment

• Not sure what to do yet with ours. Got a single seat base for the passenger side and a standard seat coming. Put some mushroom bolts in the back so can add seats when I need to. but do still like the standard 3 seater front set up.......Christ will I ever make up my mind.........don't think our bus will ever be truly finished and theres me wanting a really old nail of a van to play with to.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
              Not sure what to do yet with ours. Got a single seat base for the passenger side and a standard seat coming. Put some mushroom bolts in the back so can add seats when I need to. but do still like the standard 3 seater front set up.......Christ will I ever make up my mind.........don't think our bus will ever be truly finished and theres me wanting a really old nail of a van to play with to.
              Bus and finished are sadly for us two words that will never belong in the same sentence.

Comment

• Your dead right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleTravellingMatt View Post
                  Looks toasty!
                  Just in the bodyshop for new scuttle panel and full respray, lacquer was peeling and general paint issues.
                  Waiting to get it back so I can refit the interior and go away in it again
                  Unfortunately Iā€™ve had mine resprayed twice, once by a twat and once not long after by an honest sprayer, hoping you have the second, nothing beats picking up a van with a new coat, keep us posted.

Comment

• Some new shelves in the van.

Comment

• There cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Very nice mate real cool

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Love it!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Not quite finished yet, few little tweaks, debating weather to add the second shelf or not.

Comment

• Love them. I've took a lot of inspiration from this build, it's a good interior. Yes to the second shelf.
                              Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Cheers Arf, second shelf it is! new inverter to go in next with the 12v system rewire.

Comment

Working...
                                X