Clear All

• They are going to look brilliant mate

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Pallet wood

Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
      They are going to look brilliant mate

They’re going to take some fettling Jo, managed to save a 3m pallet from site the other day! Loving your wood work, looking forward to seeing it. Roll on the festies!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
        Really like those mate.
        Seconded. Great skiprat rescue they look the dogs.... had to laugh though as a couple were made in China![emoji23]

Last edited by Activ8; 4 November 2018, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• Then dials are very nice. Looking forward to this.
          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Looking good Ric, going for a steam punk theme hey?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
              Seconded. Great skiprat rescue they look the dogs.... had to laugh though as a couple were made in China![emoji23]
              Vintage chinesium.!?!.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricrhys View Post
                They’re going to take some fettling Jo, managed to save a 3m pallet from site the other day! Loving your wood work, looking forward to seeing it. Roll on the festies!!!
                How you getting on mate ? Any updates ?

Comment

• It's been a slow winter Jo but Well it's that time of year again, nearly spring so high time I make my yearly appearance on here and crack on and get the van ready for the camping season, first question? Decent foam where did you all get yours from?

I've spent the last couple of days in the barn so will post some pics up, not a lot has happened but its a start.
                  Last edited by ricrhys; 26 February 2019, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Hello mate. Nice to hear from you.

Comment

• Nice to see you back on the forum , I’ll be seeing you around this year

Comment

• Cheers both, making a start on the electrics today, up till now it’s been a bit of a bodged in that’ll do job.

Battery tray.

Sockets and inverter wired in.

Comment

• Nice to have you back bud. Even better that you're building a new interior. Keep the photos coming please. More is more.

Comment

• Pallet wood

Cheers buddy! New bed and electrics first then the kitchen pod, really enjoying working on the van again.

Hows things? Van going ok?

Comment

• Yes thank you. It's running again after changing the crank pulley.
                              Need to swap the brake vacuum thingy now as it's sounds awful. Another 400 euros to spend.

Comment

• Any auto sparks on here see any glaring issues with this?

I spoke to the inverter manufacturer and he told me as long as the neutral on the 240v output was shorted to the earth busbar in the RCBO then I was good to earth it to the chassis, this did have some of the beards in the workshop scratching their heads though.

Comment

Working...
                                X