Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 46 of 46
  1. #41
    Activ8's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Earth (2010-present)
    Posts
    5,687
    Thanks
    1,216
    Thanked 1,199 Times in 1,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by craig.jerram View Post
    Iíve been considering it a while, including buying the white wall that fits around the rim but decided in the end to just do the writing


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Thought about doing mine until I looked at the Chinese rubber I'd fitted to each corner - 235/35 x 19 LIK DONG FU-KING OFFJOB's ....

    Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

  2. #42
    craig.jerram's Avatar You need to get out more (Gold)
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 107 Times in 98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Activ8 View Post
    Thought about doing mine until I looked at the Chinese rubber I'd fitted to each corner - 235/35 x 19 LIK DONG FU-KING OFFJOB's ....

    Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s
    Got to do it for the fun factor


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

  3. #43
    Greeny gtc's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dukinfield cheshire
    Posts
    5,038
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 931 Times in 862 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by craig.jerram View Post
    Got to do it for the fun factor


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    I fancy doing this i had white lettered tyres on my hot rod and they looked mint! Feel like dizant tyres are not much to shout about though....
    The toyos on the scim on the other hand....
    What about yellow on those????

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

  4. #44
    craig.jerram's Avatar You need to get out more (Gold)
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 107 Times in 98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny gtc View Post
    I fancy doing this i had white lettered tyres on my hot rod and they looked mint! Feel like dizant tyres are not much to shout about though....
    The toyos on the scim on the other hand....
    What about yellow on those????

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
    Will look good mate


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

  5. #45
    Greeny gtc's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dukinfield cheshire
    Posts
    5,038
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 931 Times in 862 Posts
    Hmmmm

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

  6. #46
    regcheeseman's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    North Devon
    Posts
    2,433
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 777 Times in 580 Posts
    92 load rating

    OMG! Think of the dolphins!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •