• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing like being sensible occasionally 😁😁

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

when looking, be patient the right one will show up. Good luck

Comment

Hi and welcome. Some good sound advice already been given.
        Good look on finding what you are after. There is one out there with your name on it.

Tony

Comment

Welcome aboard mate
          Couldn't have picked a better van to do up....if you're handy do it yourself gradually, that way its done to your spec and budget
          Good luck with it

Comment

Davieb is dead right you can go as far as you like or not if you see what I mean

Comment

Hello! When choosing a van I took my time and it took me a year to find it. I wanted something that was mechanically sound and wouldn't need money spent immediately so I could concentrate on configuring the rear inside. The paint style wasn't to my taste but slowly I've been changing it to what I want. I've owned it a year, drive every day. I done my own servicing and all other work using advice mainly from people on here or you tube etc.

In hindsight I may have paid over the odds but I know that I'm not having to pay out for the stuff that's already been done or any nasty surprises 👍

Sent from my D6503 using Just T4s

Comment

Bought my van that was ply lined, completely done the work myself (with help from mates when I didn’t have tools) taken me about 5 months, just got to sort cupboard doors and table then its ready to be registered as a camper!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Thought you said on another thread you’ve got to still get yours changed to a camper? Or was that someone else?

Comment

Me! Just need the table and cupboards doing then its ready to be sent off

Comment

That’s weird, I posted that last comment on another thread replying to your thing about insurance!!! [emoji23]

Comment

Hi m8 welcome i have a 54 plate t5 camper with poptop for sale 07940488464

Sent from my SM-G920F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by camperman1969 View Post

Nooooo, don't go to the dark side! [emoji12]

🙈What happens in the camper, stays in the camper.🙊

Comment

Originally posted by camperman1969 View Post

I think your on the wrong site mate this is just t4s

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

A few people on here talk about converting and then registering their van as a camper but it depends what you want, we bought ours with carpeted panels and a 3/4 width rock n roll bed, we added some old kitchen cupboards and it did us for a year or so, now we've taken the cupboards out, added some floor rails and changed to a platform bed, that way we can use the van with the awning or tent for camping or take the bed out if we need to pick up furniture or as we did the other week help the kids move home. We wanted a multi purpose van and it's working for us. Thinking of making units that we can put in for camping and out when not needed. So don't think there is any right or wrong way but i would say when looking for a van definitely go for reliability and condition before what the inside is like, just as the others say you can take your time with the interior. And don't go over to the dark side and get a T5, the T4 enthusiasts on here are really helpful.
                              Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

Nemos interior when I bought him

Stripped, insulated, carpeted and floor fitted

Dog crates built underneath the bed section

Part of the bed flips out to make a full 6ft small double, got cupboards as well

Kitchen pod with gas, water and fridge

You do to your van as you please. Mines built to go to dog agility shows so needed the crates built in.
                                Once my table leg is in and the table top and cupboard doors are done, I’ll be registering it as a camper!

Comment

Working...
                                X