• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northants VWT winter road trip - all welcome

Hunstanton road trip
    Sunday 13th November.
    Leaving Ock & Doe Wellingborough carpark at 9am
    Pit stop at Tesco Kettering..... For Kettering vans to join, then trundle to the seafront for fish & chips.
    Bring the kids, dogs, buckets and spades!
    Do whatever you want for a couple of hours before a convoy home, thinking of leaving around 3pm but will see how things go.... If weathers good maybe later.... If its naff leave earlier and find a pub on-route!
    This is all just a suggestion, if anyone has any other ideas please share xxxx

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Just T4s
    My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

I will be there supporting the group. I hope that many fellow members will come along. Don't forget if you live in Wisbech, Kings Lynn or even Hunstanton areas then why not come and join us.

Comment

Or Peterborough

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

If i can stop the van playing up or refrain from torching it, i'll be there
        Owning a T5 is like going down on your sister
        The taste is similar but its just wrong

Comment

Where do you live then Lee, didn't think you were from our part of the world. Look forward to meeting you.

Comment

I just looked, High Wycombe, that's a good run for you. Hope you can make it. I'll treat you to a coffee if your there.

Comment

We have decided to postpone the road trip for now. Hopefully will be able to reschedule in the near future.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Just T4s
              My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

Working...
              X