Bit missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit missing

Hi, new proud owner of t4. I'm in the process of converting to campervan. Can anyone on here tell me what the air intake above the battery is. Mines missing and I would like to source a replacement.

Cheers
    Paul

It's a pollen filter , check on eBay might be a few for sale 🤙

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Thanks... I'll take a look on flea bay

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum! As Spedwing says, it's the housing for your pollen filter. It will also stop all those lovely engine smells from entering the cab. They pop up on the internet quite regularly and go even quicker! Try vwheritage https://www.vwheritage.com/vw/T4-Pollen-Filter they might be able to help even though it says they're out of stock. Keep us updated

Comment

Cabin filter mate, Ebay or calicampers have em

Comment

Mine never had the filter or housing, has the filter now but not the housing, seems most are missing

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

recently replaced ours as it went missing, got it from calicampers

Comment

Hi and welcome Paul

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

Hi Paul, can't really add more than what's been said already, but welcome anyway 👍

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

Think they may get thrown when battery has to come out, same as the battery cover they all seem to be missing. Only know about them as dad that a brand new one in the 90s and battery cover had to come out to change fuel filter.

Comment

Working...
                    X