No announcement yet.

Newbie saying hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of those pics remind me of when we were looking for ours. I know its all about individual taste and thats a great thing.We saw some real bodgers when we were looking..one guy was selling his as an 8 seater
    But he had put park benches in back bolted to floor.lol he didnt think there was a problem with it but told him i've got to fit 5/6 child seats in . He still didnt get it just said you can make me an offer .lol

Comment

we went from white to grey, like garlic bread, its the future!

Comment

Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
        we went from white to grey, like garlic bread, its the future!
        Saw a few grey vans at bus fest must admit i really like them. Think grey is the new colour to be

Comment

I find grey hard to see on the road sometimes!

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Grubb05 View Post
            I find grey hard to see on the road sometimes!

a little visit to the opticians may be in order Grubb

Comment

Yep i wear glasses! Finding the cricket ball hard to see at the moment too 😂😂

Comment

ahh, I'm the same, I play club cricket and can't decide whether to wear them or not, more so in the field

Comment

I have prescription sunglasses which i wear fielding if its sunny enough. I couldn't bat without glasses now.

Comment

thats what I'm thinking about, but at my age I'm only going downhill now

Comment

Im only 38 but with 2 bad shoulders and a back thats wearing out fast im struggling

Comment

Im only 38 but with 2 bad shoulders and a back thats wearing out fast im struggling

It's a good job your not a horse!!!
                        Meh, slipped disk in my neck calling with other damage that causes headaches that feel like they could kill, bones out of place in my back, buggered knees (with arther starting in them!!) Buggered fingers. Blind as a bat and I developed asthma a few years ago!!
                        And in top of all this I have started to go grey!!
                        And I am 41!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Yeah its not fun! What i thought was my better shoulder dislocated 6 times before it was operated on, tore ligament off the bone. Narrowed disc spacings in my back and hips due to everything wearing out.
                          Fractured both feet a couple years back. Now im battling stomach problems so on all this gluten and lactose free crap. And then there is the little issue of 15 years battling major depression. So if i was a horse i would of paid a visit to the slaughter house a long time ago.

Comment

Yeah its not fun! What i thought was my better shoulder dislocated 6 times before it was operated on, tore ligament off the bone. Narrowed disc spacings in my back and hips due to everything wearing out.
                            Fractured both feet a couple years back. Now im battling stomach problems so on all this gluten and lactose free crap. And then there is the little issue of 15 years battling major depression. So if i was a horse i would of paid a visit to the slaughter house a long time ago.

And in all the pain it's the depression that's the biggest. And hardest to live with.
                            Stay strong and think t4!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Yes it's the thing you can't see that does the most damage!

Comment

Feel for you guys ... I have lupus and fibromyalgia.... finding it hard to move today... decide whether to tidy house or van.... Work tonight so can only do one xx and yes it's the depression that's the hardest...chins up it's t4 fixing season lol xx

Comment

Working...
                                X