Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T4 meets in south east England

Hi everyone,
    I have been trying to find meets/events local to my area but haven't had any luck.
    Does anyone know of anything coming up?
    It would be nice to have a Sunday meet at a local cafe every week/fortnight to meet new people and see what everyone's doing to there T4s.
    If anyone knows of something like this or would be keen to create such an event with me please feel free to comment [emoji1360][emoji604][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Where are you? We have a meet coming up. 13th November, cruise and cuppa to Hunstanton

our Ruby.... she may not be fast, she rattles and squeaks but she has my heart
    My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

I'm in clacton on sea, were do I find the details?

Comment

Getting to Hunstanton about 10.30 . Few of us going up from Northamptonshire, a couple from Cambridge and hopefully a few more from around the area

our Ruby.... she may not be fast, she rattles and squeaks but she has my heart
        My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

It'll be a 2 and a half hour drive for me, do you know of anyone heading up there from my area?

Comment

Working...
          X