Back to T4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T4Timmy View Post
    Welcome back to T4s. Be nice to know if your T5 experience was good or bad as most T4 forum people slate them, but surely they can't be that bad cos there's plenty around. And no, I'm not thinking of buying one.

Old not retro.
    Thanks all.
    I'd bought a low mileage 06 plate t5 from a company called transporter land who were the worst type of sellers.
    It was 84 bhp and slow. I had issues with gearbox resulting in £800 rebuild on a van with 17,000 miles which hurt. I also had issues with aircon (£800)
    Rust started to appear on tailgate and door.
    It drove like a car but I never liked the shape and the people buying them as it became trendy got on my nerves.

Comment

Welcome back to T4s

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Johnso View Post
        Thanks all.
        I'd bought a low mileage 06 plate t5 from a company called transporter land who were the worst type of sellers.
        It was 84 bhp and slow. I had issues with gearbox resulting in £800 rebuild on a van with 17,000 miles which hurt. I also had issues with aircon (£800)
        Rust started to appear on tailgate and door.
        It drove like a car but I never liked the shape and the people buying them as it became trendy got on my nerves.
        Oh my god transporterland!!!!! My mate bought a 5.1 from them!! The paint has come off the bumpers and been back to them I think 3 times and every time they make it worse!! It's still on going now! The van was real expensive and a few days before he picked it up they emailed him to say the wheels that were on it in all the adverts and when he went to look at it weren't included in the sale and would be more money!! In the end they put some standard vw alloys on but I'm sure they wanted to put steels on it and even charge for the standard vw alloys. His is a 9 seater shuttle that he uses for his large family so they gave him a loan van on one of the many trips back to the body shop.... it was a empty van with 3 seats up front!!

His issues are still ongoing now!!! [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

My boss has just bought a t5 (over here that doesn't make you a social pariah)
          2004 215 thousand (kilometres) ex-taxi (in Gibraltar though, tiny place) 3700 pounds sterling.
          Its like brand new, feels like he stole it. Just gone to be resprayed
          Last edited by arfur fox-acre; 5 September 2017, 07:12 AM.
          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Working...
          X