Wurzledubz 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burgmeister View Post
    Shame about the weather forecast Hopefully they are wrong.

See you all tomorrow evening!
    Went two years ago it lashed it down got bogged in had to be pushed out for the ride out, kids thought it was brilliant mud soaked onesys atmosphere was brilliant

sent from over there

Comment

Originally posted by Dazteen View Post
      Went two years ago it lashed it down got bogged in had to be pushed out for the ride out, kids thought it was brilliant mud soaked onesys atmosphere was brilliant

sent from over there
      Yeah I was mud wrestling outside the marquee!!

Comment

Apparently we will be on pitch 367. Come on over and introduce yourselves!

Comment

Just got back and unloaded. Great fun.

Really enjoyed meeting people. Chris and the Valleys clan were hilarious, and extremely welcoming. I'm not getting an Xbox though!

Next year we'll ask for a pitch near yours and we'll use your Xbox (and your lager)!

Thanks to everyone that made this such a fun trip.

Comment

We were 371 just a few pitches down opposite the steps down to the toilets, had a great weekend although think iI need a new liver

Comment

Originally posted by dhawky View Post
              We were 371 just a few pitches down opposite the steps down to the toilets, had a great weekend although think iI need a new liver
              Probably spoke to you without realizing who you were. I spoke to a lot of people, whether they wanted me to or not.

Comment

Working...
              X