Will dove do?

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk
    Winner[emoji1316][emoji1316][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Yeah man. Only the best for your van.
      Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• So victor the van has been sat through both lots of snow and cold. Tried to start him and starter motor lazy and just couldn’t get him too catch. Whipped battery off and have a it good long slow trickle charge. Back on and starter still lazy. Wouldn’t catch. Tapped up my awesome mechanic mate and we hooked our works caddy up for a jump start. Head pops out from under the bonnet as I’m cranking her...........’you know what sue bubbles in the diesel pipe means you dick?’ Must have parked it up on fresh air [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Fuel gauge is faulty then! One gallon of dirty diesel and it still won’t start but at least the system is bled up now. New starter ordered as it was gettting hot enough too get a tan off[emoji51]. Least all the bits are getting ironed out now before we start to use him in earnest! New exhaust came on Friday so I’ll lob that on too when I can pinch my mates ramp for an hour!!

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
          So victor the van has been sat through both lots of snow and cold. Tried to start him and starter motor lazy and just couldn’t get him too catch. Whipped battery off and have a it good long slow trickle charge. Back on and starter still lazy. Wouldn’t catch. Tapped up my awesome mechanic mate and we hooked our works caddy up for a jump start. Head pops out from under the bonnet as I’m cranking her...........’you know what sue bubbles in the diesel pipe means you dick?’ Must have parked it up on fresh air [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Fuel gauge is faulty then! One gallon of dirty diesel and it still won’t start but at least the system is bled up now. New starter ordered as it was gettting hot enough too get a tan off[emoji51]. Least all the bits are getting ironed out now before we start to use him in earnest! New exhaust came on Friday so I’ll lob that on too when I can pinch my mates ramp for an hour!!

Good work! [emoji23]

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
            Good work! [emoji23]

Mate you couldn’t make it up! What a knocker. It’s going down my mates place hopefully tomorrow. While he’s got it in the air he’s doing the cambelt and water pump and bottom rad hose and glow plugs as they’re all miles easier in the air!

Comment

Mate you couldn’t make it up! What a knocker. It’s going down my mates place hopefully tomorrow. While he’s got it in the air he’s doing the cambelt and water pump and bottom rad hose and glow plugs as they’re all miles easier in the air!

Good time to get it all done. [emoji1303]

Comment

Good time to get it all done. [emoji1303]

Absolutely mate. Getting all the stuff that needs doing plus a bit of preventative stuff on the way. Exhaust will go on at same time so he’ll be bang on mechanically!

Comment

Absolutely mate. Getting all the stuff that needs doing plus a bit of preventative stuff on the way. Exhaust will go on at same time so he’ll be bang on mechanically!

Balls to it, why not slap on a load of wax oil underneath whilst it’s up!

Comment

Balls to it, why not slap on a load of wax oil underneath whilst it’s up!

Funny you should mention that!!!!! It’s getting dinotrol. Gun it on using a Schutz gun. Will take longer to connect the airline!! Got the connector to go inside the chassis rails too. Literally will take 10 mins tops

Comment

Funny you should mention that!!!!! It’s getting dinotrol. Gun it on using a Schutz gun. Will take longer to connect the airline!! Got the connector to go inside the chassis rails too. Literally will take 10 mins tops

Great minds and all that! Just watch the overspray on that shiny paintwork!

Comment

Great minds and all that! Just watch the overspray on that shiny paintwork!

It’s really thin and doesn’t dry so it’s easy enough to get off with panel wipe. I’ve got a mate next door with a full weight steam cleaner so I’ll bing him
                        A fiver and get him to give me a lend of it for 20 mins!

Comment

It’s really thin and doesn’t dry so it’s easy enough to get off with panel wipe. I’ve got a mate next door with a full weight steam cleaner so I’ll bing him
                          A fiver and get him to give me a lend of it for 20 mins!

I’m thinking of a road-trip to Yorkshire to see you and al your mates! I reckon a week and I’ll drive back with a different van[emoji23]

Comment

I’m thinking of a road-trip to Yorkshire to see you and al your mates! I reckon a week and I’ll drive back with a different van[emoji23]

Ha ha ha always welcome to visit mate. We’re all car and bike freaks and half in the trade so pretty much anything is sortable

Comment

A fiver and get him to give me a lend of it for 20 mins!]
                              Top tip - Rather than getting solvents near paintwork - WD40 and a cloth takes off waxoyl/underrseal/schutz really easy and no risk of damage. Also works on spray glue when you are trimming the insides with carpet.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                                Top tip - Rather than getting solvents near paintwork - WD40 and a cloth takes off waxoyl/underrseal/schutz really easy and no risk of damage. Also works on spray glue when you are trimming the insides with carpet.
                                Nice one! Thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                                X