X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
    Good work!

Tom.
    Cheers Tom! Another job down mate. Clarifying wheel arches tomorrow night then fitting new floor down so I can start bed building!

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
      Cheers Tom! Another job down mate. Clarifying wheel arches tomorrow night then fitting new floor down so I can start bed building!

Tim

Get some cherry blossom on those bumpers- will really smarten up the look with little effort and match that nice new black window!

Tom.

Comment

Get some cherry blossom on those bumpers- will really smarten up the look with little effort and match that nice new black window!

Tom.
        That was my plan buddy but somebody has clipped the front bumper whilst it’s been parked so I’m gonna have to get some black textured bumper paint and spray them up [emoji58]

Comment

That was my plan buddy but somebody has clipped the front bumper whilst it’s been parked so I’m gonna have to get some black textured bumper paint and spray them up [emoji58]

My front bumper has a good scrape on it but still looks way better “blacked up”. Was amazed how long I’d lived with grey bumpers and what a difference it made. Keep up the good work 🤙🏻

Tom.

Comment

My front bumper has a good scrape on it but still looks way better “blacked up”. Was amazed how long I’d lived with grey bumpers and what a difference it made. Keep up the good work 🤙🏻

Tom.
            Black they will be then!! Thanks buddy [emoji1316][emoji1316]

Comment

[ATTACH]6447[/ATTACH]

Windows make all the difference. What's the light grey stuff on the paneling? Gonna re cover our panels and looking for something light and durable.
              Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lubee View Post
                Windows make all the difference. What's the light grey stuff on the paneling? Gonna re cover our panels and looking for something light and durable.
                Evening . It’s silver grey trimmers 4 way stretch carpet. Came from Mega Van Mats who trade on eBay. Brilliant service and good advice from them

Comment

Evening . It’s silver grey trimmers 4 way stretch carpet. Came from Mega Van Mats who trade on eBay. Brilliant service and good advice from them

Second that- I’ve got the same stuff in dark blue. Easy to work with and agree the company is good.

Tom.

Comment

• And so it begins........

Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
                    Second that- I’ve got the same stuff in dark blue. Easy to work with and agree the company is good.

Tom.
                    Third that!! Good quality, they do a kit with enough for a swb or lwb and enough high temp glue to suit! Make sure to only use high temp glue or it might let get or stain through. I’ve had silver carpet for 2 years now with no issues.

Don’t be afraid to really tug it about when fitting to remove all the wrinkles and marks. And don’t be tight on the blades, I went through loads doing mine the edge soon goes on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonnybigballs85 View Post
                      Third that!! Good quality, they do a kit with enough for a swb or lwb and enough high temp glue to suit! Make sure to only use high temp glue or it might let get or stain through. I’ve had silver carpet for 2 years now with no issues.

Don’t be afraid to really tug it about when fitting to remove all the wrinkles and marks. And don’t be tight on the blades, I went through loads doing mine the edge soon goes on them.

I used several sharp blades plus a really sharp pair of scissors (just makes it a bit quicker).

Tom.

Comment

• Nice job with the window, once you polish the van and get the wheels on she'll look the ducks guts

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Grubb05 View Post
                          Nice job with the window, once you polish the van and get the wheels on she'll look the ducks guts

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s
                          Thanks buddy. Paint this week, new floor in, wheels on! Then I’m onto building the interior out of pallets!

Comment

• Good job you are doing there. Keep the photos coming[emoji106]

Comment

Thanks I'll look into it, was thinking of using leatherette so we can wipe it over but this ok.
                              Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

• This is coming along nicely! I have to say i do like the red t4’s, don’t see as many as other colours

Comment

Working...
                                X