And so it begins........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so it begins........

So. We decided we wanted too build ourselves a day van too see a bit more of England's green and pleasant. Few scabs on the wheel arches but otherwise rock solid and all OG paint. Now here's the rub. 3 days after picking her up I tripped up a step and incurred a Lis Franc Injury on my left foot[emoji849]. So......lots of planning, lots bought, not a lot done!!! It has however meant we haven't jumped in feet first and made any mistakes......yet! I'll keep updated as it all happens!! Side windows will be next job along with a slap of the lowering stick and a set of split rims I happened too have in stock! Meet Victor....

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Hey dude, nice one! [emoji1303] looks a clean t4, heal up fast and keep posting🤙🏻

Comment

Welcome along, hope you have a speedy recovery, hard to jump in feet first while one of them is buggered [emoji23] keep us posted

Comment

Get well soon buddy and welcome to the forum, keep them updates coming !!!

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

Welcome to the fun house. My advise is get underneath and make sure solid. I removed the old builder floor from mine and then spent months welding it. I've got a van build thread you will see on there, along with window fitting and I went for a hightop as there so controversial 😂😂

Sent from my SM-T705 using Just T4s

Comment

Hello and welcome, get well soon. Looks like your boss has as many tattoos as me and Mrs S49

Comment

Good to see the Mrs on the smart end of the measuring tape! Welcome alone and keep the updates coming

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

Hello and welcome on board. Good blank canvas you have there! Keep us updated and any advice you need is here or any can give is muchly appreciated

Comment

Welcome along dude and a sweet set of wheels

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

still red as red can be underneath!! Happy days :-)

Comment

Aye shes got a few bless her!! Mind you im not shy :-)

Comment

our able assistant! The blue detailing tape is the floor of the vAn mapped out in the lounge!! New steering wheel arrives tomorrow so I'll get it on and get some snaps taken. So much stuff delivered to work while I've been off. I'll try get some pics tomorrow. Hopefully start on the sound deadening this weekend if my foot behaves!

Comment

Sounds like your going to be busy there, you'll have to hop along.

Comment

Welcome mate looks a decent van 😀👍

Comment

Originally posted by adewil View Post
                              Welcome mate looks a decent van [emoji3][emoji106]
                              Once I've had my polisher on her she'll look a different thing! All my toys get hit with the polisher lol

Comment

Working...
                              X