Insides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insides

Hi there, just bought my first VW - a high top. Apart from having a rock n roll bed across the back, I've got no idea of what else to put inside. I want to get an awning for cooking, so 'insides' would probably be storage and eating. Has anyone got any pics of their ' Insides' for me to see please?

So a table and cupboard as well as your bed. Electrics insulation lights

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Maybe a playground and waterslide! 😁😁
      On a more serious note, welcome along

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

Comment

Maybe swivels on your front seats...looks well Grubb 👍

Comment

Thanks adewil.
            Main thing is to think of everything your going to need so you can run wiring before the install

Comment

Hi Grubb05, that looks gorgeous. I have been told that if I put a cooker and fridge inside, then I have to deal with the dreaded dvla to convert it to a Campervan???? I have also been told to buy a stand alone awning for the side and just put a camping cooker and kitchen stand in the awning. I've already got a fridge 12v gas and 240 so I can use that. My rock n roll bed goes right across the van so I think the rest of the space will be for storage. I am considering captains seats which swivel round. Thanks for the pics.

Comment

Hello and welcome ours has no insides as yet.

Comment

Hi and welcome. I believe your right with the DVLA thing, they have a list of things that have to be permanently fitted in the van to be officially classed as a camper van, i think there are about 7 things. We've got a full width bed in ours and that's it the rest is for storage ( no pics I'm afraid) we have an awning to put on the side of the van and wind breakers and that does us. Got our cooker and cooler box which we put in the awning.
                  Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

That looks nice Grubb. Very clean.

Tony

Comment

Done more since this picture but I like this one 👍

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

That has Mrs S49s approval mate.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                          That has Mrs S49s approval mate.
                          Cheers buddy, we got a thing for old American diners, well America in general really, we decided we'd have a go at making our own little diner, still more to do but that's part of the fun I guess 😉👍

Comment

Cool, theres a place called the OK dinner on the Leominster by pass..........great milk shakes and fantastic burgers and beer.

Comment

Nice, I'm sure we'll head that way at some point, definitely check that out 👍

Comment

Working...
                              X