Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too right, can't beat a nice brew

Comment

That looks a great rear conversion, we are still debating what to do, as we really just want a day van, as we have an eriba triton caravan that we will tow with it. We are fitting the curtains and rails in the caravelle at the moment.

Comment

Curtains now fitted, new 17 inch alloys and new springs and shocks, and chips by the sea, lovely. ��

Comment

Looking good. How much is it lowered by.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Hi Chally69, my son inlaw did the work, and he says about 50mm, we still have room to go lower if we want, but she's a great drive with the new alloys on.
            Cheers,
            Paul

Comment

I plan on lowering mine but don't want the ride to become back breaking, I think 45-50mm is about right, mine is on 18's.

Comment

Originally posted by chally69 View Post
                I plan on lowering mine but don't want the ride to become back breaking, I think 45-50mm is about right, mine is on 18's.

I actually raised my velle and fitted Sachs HD shocks with oem springs as it was back breaking and awful to drive. The Audi a4 alloys with rubber band tyres didn't help either.

Comment

We had to lower ours as when we removed the disabled slide out access the van shoot up about 4 inches lol, so going into corners at any speed was a bit wobbly to say the least. We used a lowering kit that is adjustable so we have still got room for some more lowering if needed, went for the 17 inch alloys and seems to work well, may lower a tad more but will drive it for a while before deciding.

Comment

We are in the middle of buying a garage behind our house to tuck away the van, only problem is the van is too high to fit in there hence why we need to lower by at least 45mm.

Comment

Originally posted by chally69 View Post
                      We are in the middle of buying a garage behind our house to tuck away the van, only problem is the van is too high to fit in there hence why we need to lower by at least 45mm.

Or raise the garage!

Comment

Cheaper to lower the van.

Comment

Working...
                        X