Roof rack / roof box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof rack / roof box

Got a T4, want to fit a roof box, now and again not permanent, any help regards fitting a roof rack and what type i need, cheap and cheerful be good cant see any mounting points up top? does it fit on the side seem kind of thing??

Think they fit on the Edge Bob mate. Never had one but toying with a short on at the back.

Comment

fellow worcestershire member, hello!!!! yeah im thinking short one at the back or over the side door so making access to the box easier....?

Comment

Where are you located, I,m on the border with Herefordshire and Shropshire at sunny Tenbury Wells.

Comment

not too far, im in bromsgrove, just south of the big smoke

Comment

Not that far away then. Know what you mean about box above the slider as you could stand on the step to get at it easier.

Comment

thats my theory, just finding a suitable rack that will go on the van without making any holes etc

Comment

That's it, I wouldn't want to start drilling the roof or channel.

Comment

https://www.wellindal.co.uk/diy/cruz...SABEgJHPvD_BwE

How about making something fit these?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s

Comment

I've got a used Trux 3 bar clamped roof rack on a van. £50 Collection from Derby.

Comment

How about a tow-bar mounted one?

Convenience wise Would be less of a pain in the cods than a box on the roof?

How come you need a roof box with all the space in a van?

Why do caravanists put bikes or boxes on the roof of the tow car and then tow an empty box on wheels behind them???? Does it actually make the setup more aerodynamic or I guess it's so they have a rack or box usable when the van is at the site???

Comment

Working...
                      X