Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie hi folks

van.jpghi folks,
    new to the T4 thing and must say I'm loving it, seems to be a bigger thing than I thought, just got my van named BOB 51 plate with the 2.5tdi 88 special with 244000 miles on him, BOB was a panel van when I got him last month and I converted him to a camper, cabinets from majestic campers, good bunch of lads, rock and roll bed came from wales (c_mogford@sky.com) another very helpful guy, pleasure doing business with them, and I think the bed suits the cabinets ,anyway, go easy on me and poor old BOB, we live in the far north of Scotland, and have had a wee jolly down to inverness, only 2 nights but it was a tester to see how we got on, funnily enough I think my wife now loves BOB more than she loves me ???van.1.jpgvan1.jpg

van8.jpganother few of my mate BOB, please ignore the white screw caps they have to be changed out for silver grey ones, once I get home

van2.jpgvan3.jpg

Comment

Welcome mate, nice looking van show us some more pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Looks like you've been busy.

Comment

cheers matey, BOB a fine auld van, im hoping to serve him well, he took me six days to convert, but I still have bits to do to him,

Comment

Fair play, if your anything like me there will always be bits you want to do. [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Comment

To reiterate what chally69 said, welcome. Nice clean looking motor, to do what you have done in 6 days is going some. Did you insulate and line it out in that time as well. Hope you have a long and informative stay with us.

Comment

yes I put sound proofing (black sticky foam stuff) on every panel, then spray glued the bubble foil insulation on to that, then the hairy stuff, then placed the veltrim panels on, they also had the foil bubble stuff glued on to them, I spent pretty much 8hrs a day on BOB, and fair enjoyed it,
                hope I can be of help to some one on here but im a bit green on the T4 van,
                good forum tho, I was on a different one but doesn't seem to be as good as this one

Comment

Bobs a good looking chap mate

Comment

Van looks good mate, my blue lwb is also 'bob' (big old blue) t4's are a labour of love and the guys on here are really helpful and a pleasure to talk to. Your lucky, I was hoping to win my wife over with my Bob but no such luck[emoji22] I just hope she never makes me choose! She won't like having to move out [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Cracking van I'm about to order the same units ( colour as well ) so nice to see them fitted in a van ..

sent from the international space station

Comment

Couldn't you blackmail her with the offer of taking her on a shopping spree then when she accept take her to Halfords.

Comment

If only it was that easy Dave!!! She would somehow use her womanly charms on me and empty my bank account (again)

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Bring her to a week end meet, she will be so impressed with the members she won't be able to wait to come to come to the next one.

Comment

Bobs the man love the interior and you did that yourself class work

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                              X