Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Shropshire

Hi all
    From Bridgnorth was on the other forum but to many fives for my liking, good to be back on a t4 forum

Evening and you lucky bugger living in Bridgnorth [emoji106] love the pie and mash shop by the bridge, went there when were at dubs in the valley last year

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by andy69 View Post
      Evening and you lucky bugger living in Bridgnorth [emoji106] love the pie and mash shop by the bridge, went there when were at dubs in the valley last year

We have the pub other side of the bridge The vine

Comment

Welcome, just joined recently also..is Shropshire worth a camping visit? Never been before. I live in Yorkshire, always looking for new places.

Comment

Yes lovely place Bridgnorth is a old market town with plenty of pubs a steam railway and a cliff railway the town is divided by the river Severn, you've also got the iron bridge and the museums ten minutes down the road

Comment

Hi and welcome aboard Daz, good to see some more new faces [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Dazteen View Post
              We have the pub other side of the bridge The vine
              Great stuff we'll have to pop in for a pint, where's the nearest campsite to the town?

Comment

No problem mate, there's one with in walking distance of the town, cheers Dan I'm slowly working it out

Comment

I quite fancy coming up that way as well I here it's really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Is Bridgenorth the town with a funicular railway, joins the two halves together. If it is I was ther about three years ago. Very pretty especially the top part.

Comment

That's the one dave high town and low Town, we've got a pub in the lower half which backs on to the river

Comment

Originally posted by Dazteen View Post
                        No problem mate, there's one with in walking distance of the town, cheers Dan I'm slowly working it out
                        Do you know the name of that site? I can feel a just t4's weekend coming on [emoji122][emoji122][emoji482]

Comment

The one I'm thinking of is called riverside caravan park it's got hook ups and arally field not sure about toilet blocks though

Comment

Hello, quite new myself.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Daddyvan View Post
                              Hello, quite new myself.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Just T4s
                              Alright daddyvan are you new to the site or new to the t4 seen[emoji1]

Sent from my D6603 using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                              X