New member intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member intro

Hi all, I'm James and I live in Leeds. I'm new to the T4 camper scene. Bought a 1993 Trident autosleeper in May and wanted to join a forum community for good support and advise. ThanksIMG-20160726-WA0004.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jamesibbo; 23 August 2016, 08:02 AM.

Welcome aboard James how about some pics

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Hi James, nice looking trident. Get some more pics up [emoji106]

Comment

Cheers Ricky.

Just added a photo. Couldn't add the other for some reason.

Comment

Cheers Dan.

Comment

Smart looking motor, glad you joined us, the more the better. Let's have some pictures of the interior James. We are a nosey bunch and just love to see what's going on inside these motors.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesibbo View Post
              Cheers Ricky.

Just added a photo. Couldn't add the other for some reason.
              Are you using the app or on computer

Comment

Hi James, have you anything planned for the van or just enjoying it? Looks very tidy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

hi Jonny, thanks and basically I just want to maintain it looking well. I want to get the windscreen surround treated as minor rust is starting also some bits of rust is creeping behind the black plastic edges at the top sides of van..I guess usual never ending cosmetics..may get the suspension changed too and put some new steelies on it.

Comment

My windscreen bond let go due to the rust and caused a water leak in the passenger footwell!! National widescreens quoted me £50 to take out and refit later! Luckily the a stone hit my screen and I got it done for £20 on the insurance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

I need to get my windscreen sorted, it's just starting to go. Any idea of how much it will roughly cost? Any garage recommendation around Gloucester area?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

That was a good do..I don't think my policy covers screens but will check. Did you treat the rust yourself, or did you get done at bodyshop? I don't think it's bad but who knows. Hi Chally, I'm intrigued on a cost but guess all depends on what is going on under once the screen/ seal is removed. I know that it needs to be done well and the screen/seal replacement needs to be sound to high standard too.
                        Last edited by Jamesibbo; 23 August 2016, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X