New T4 owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New T4 owner

Hello to everyone, new T4 owner and happy as a pig in the ole stinky stuff with it, looking forward to good times ahead !1471681935877.jpg

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Looks a great example, welcome aboard

Comment

Looks a very tidy van there and the best colour! Welcome aboard [emoji106]

Comment

Never seen yours looking that colour Dan, still never seen it shine like that. It makes it hard to send a message when all we have is your handle, but welcome to you, may you have a long and informative stay. Let's have some more pictures especially of the inside. All the best.

Comment

Hi Dave, I'm Aaron, not much been done to the inside just yet, trying to work out what we're gonna do to it, I think we've settled on having a giggle with a 50s diner kinda theme for the back.......... but let's see how that goes 😂 thanks for the welcome !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
            Hi Dave, I'm Aaron, not much been done to the inside just yet, trying to work out what we're gonna do to it, I think we've settled on having a giggle with a 50s diner kinda theme for the back.......... but let's see how that goes 😂 thanks for the welcome !!!

1471719180945.jpg1471719195031.jpg1471719211054.jpg

Comment

Thanks for giving us a name Aaron, the idea sounds quite unique I'd like to see what you come up with. All the best.

Comment

Is that a red/white leather booth idea? Would work well with the colour. Keep us posted on the progress/ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnybigballs85 View Post
                  Is that a red/white leather booth idea? Would work well with the colour. Keep us posted on the progress/ideas.

Yea with some chrome and a little turquoise thrown in, me and the wife both love 50's & 60's America hopefully look half decent !!!

Comment

Just need some pink dresses, roller skates and hair curlers [emoji23][emoji23] does sound cool though! I think there was a t4 at vanwest a little like it, although it may have been a t5? It was red! I drank a lot of cider....

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnybigballs85 View Post
                      Just need some pink dresses, roller skates and hair curlers [emoji23][emoji23] does sound cool though! I think there was a t4 at vanwest a little like it, although it may have been a t5? It was red! I drank a lot of cider....

I'm not sure I'd look right in a pink dress.......... but what the hell, I'll give it a go 😂😂😂

Comment

Very nice van. Love the colour combination [emoji106]🏻

Comment

Working...
                        X