Scottish newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish newbie

so just thought I would sign up and join in on the fun and banter and ask a few qestions regarding our 2 T4's..

we have got a SWB 1.9td panel van that we have had for a few weeks and just picked up a LWB 2.5tdi today which has been a minibus but has recently been used as a work horse.

Plans are to do a semi camper conversion on the 2.5tdi once its running right and stopping and through time we would like to do a 110 conversion on the panel van.

heres the LWB as it was when we picked it up tonight. 2 weeks MOT running rough and in desperate need for rear brakes.

Welcome aboard, it's good have support from north of the border. It's also great to see a newbie as you have called your self getting straight into the action. We love pictures, shows our level of intelligence, so the more you send in the better. In many cases we have been able to see the complete transformation from caterpillar to butterfly, now that's what I call poetic. Hope you enjoy your stay with us and may it be a long one, if you need help then just ask and we will see what we can do.

Comment

Cheers for the welcome.

Im new to T4's but have been messing about with VAG stuff for a few years now.
      I used to have a soft spot for the B2 Audi coupe and owned a few then went to the E30's for years but my Daily was normally a Tdi golf or passat.
      After my youngest was born disabled 4 years ago I sold the E30 and took a shine to a B5 A4 110tdi quattro avant and have had that for a few years as daily and a wee side project.

Comment

Working...
      X