Hello from the Huntingdon area!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Huntingdon area!

Hi there, new to this form, skulked around the other one for a while but posted very little.
    Recently moved to the area from Cornwall.
    Seen some nice 4s about. Made me feel the love for mine again.

Moved up this way for my Wife's work. Had to commute to and fro for about 18 months and so the old girl has been used and abused a bit, covering nearly 50k miles since I got her back in April '14.

When my old van (not a T4, or even a VW) failed it's test with a three page essay, my good lady Wife bought me my dream van, an '03 X Pack. It's more a T4 thing rather than the dub scene TBH, although I have been known to visit the odd VWshow, just to see some nice 4s

Except for some rims and some wind deflectors she's pretty much stock, but in reasonable shape.

When I work out how, I'll post a pic.

Be interested to know about any local meets etc. Pub night sort of things (she's a panel van so not set up for Kipping in yet!)

Cheers!

Welcome T4 Panel, we are so pleased you have settled with us. All you need to do now is to learn how to down load photos and you will be set up.

Comment

lets see if this works!

Comment

That's perfect, has the motor had a respray, the colour doesn't look quite right. however the finish looks great, what ever.

Comment

Hi there, thanks but no not had a respray, the light does make it look more orangy than it really is. Tornado all over, except one rear comer repair that has gone pink and wo't polish out.

She's getting a little tatty here and there so I plan to respray her once I'm in my new workshop and I've done the Minis. Done tornado again, on the look out for some nice unmarked bumpers too!

Comment

Working...
          X