Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Aquagraphix ;-)

Hi guys,
    I was posting on your FB page when someone there (David) kindly said i should come here and show off our work. I think his exact words were "Work of this quality and flair should be put on the forum. It will remain easy to find. You can also add a description as to how you achieve the finish."
    So here i am. ;-) and here is the latest show stopper we have produced.

12903930_10153995549457508_1316037441_o.jpg12896454_10153995550492508_2043397916_o (1).jpg12899760_10153995549042508_783499077_n.jpg

This process of Hydrographics can be applied to any object that can be painted and not harmed by being immersed in water. There are thousands of different patterns available that can be applied to anything made of Wood, Metal, plastic, stone. Items can be altered to resemble woods, metals, marbles, camouflages, carbon fibre and much, much more. If it will fit in our 3m x 1.2m tank, it can be processed.

We start by prepping the part to make it smooth then we apply primer and flat smooth, we then apply a basecoat before dipping the item in a tank of water with a layer of hydrgraphic film floating on the top. We apply a chemical activator which turns the film to liquid ink and we dip, once dipped we rinse, dry and prepare to clearcoat the part before polishing and buffing and returning to a very happy customer. (We have a lot of them ;-))

We dont own a T4 as yet but its on our list. We have a VW 4Motion Golf at the moment. We do attend a lot of VW shows though with our show vans so if you see a sign or flag saying Aquagraphix, pop over and say Hi.

Regards
    Eve x

Good work there

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

How much do you charge to do this

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Just T4s

Comment

Great Work [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

Stunning work!

Comment

Where are you based?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Looks amazing!

our Ruby.... she may not be fast, she rattles and squeaks but she has my heart
              My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

Working...
              X