Hello fellow dubnutz👍

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello fellow dubnutz👍

Hey all, great to join a T4 forum. I've had my T4 for 7 years and use to attend allot of shows. Recently gave the interior a makeover and plan to camp with it allot more.
    The current Mrs Alltorque thankfully loves the bus more than me and uses it daily. 😃

Hi Alltorque. I wish my wife was like that. She will not come camping, or drive my van, or even think about getting in a kayak. Instead preferring her Dai hat shoe automatic and staying in hotels. On the plus side, I've had mine for seven or eight years too and put 70k on it in that time. It has gone through many interior changes, the last being a full conversion. No longer a daily driver as the mileage is creeping into stellar figures but still as reliable as time itself. Welcome from another newbie!

Comment

Nice to see two new members chatting, that's what the forum is all about.

Comment

Cheers Charlie, sounds like you need a new woman, I know I did[emoji23]. My lady loves driving it. I've mentioned about getting a (cough) T5 but she said no[emoji106].
        Not worried about mileage, just put another engine in if it goes pop.
        As long as your enjoying the van and have a happy relationship=[emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Hi I am a new member anyone know of some good wild camping spots in Cornwall??

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Hi, another newbie here 🖐 not quite Cornwall but just got back from camping on a farm in Bideford so not too far away. Cracking views out to sea and wild enough that something nicked our bread in the middle of the night!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Working...
            X