Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Fife

Hello,

I've been a member on the other UK VW transporter site for a few years. And I welcome the new addition to the inter webs with a solely dedicated T4 site.

I've got a SWB T4 multivan and love it. We're off to the west coast of Scotland this week for a bit of camping and hillwalking with the family.
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Cheers Jonnie

Hi and welcome aboard Jonnie, genuine multi you lucky man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      Hi and welcome aboard Jonnie, genuine multi you lucky man.

Thanks for the welcome Dan.

The van's great. Safe seats for the kids and all the other Multivan niceties. Then I cut a big hole in the roof. But it's made it more practical for us as a family which is what's important.

Nice work on the site. It's a credit to you all. And I look forward to contributing in what way I can to the community.

Comment

Thanks for the comments Jonnie, hopefully it should improve over time. So pop top too, have to get some more pics up mate and show it off

Comment

Welcome Jonnie it would appear admin has got in first, again but I would like to add my voice to the fact its nice to have new members and I hope you have a long ,happy and rewarding stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave T View Post
            Welcome Jonnie it would appear admin has got in first, again but I would like to add my voice to the fact its nice to have new members and I hope you have a long ,happy and rewarding stay.
            Thanks for the welcome Dave. If the stay is as long as I have my van then it should be long indeed.

And picture of multivan with pop-top in the highlands. Proving that it's not just pots of gold found at the end of rainbows.
            IMG_3333.jpg
            This is Invercoe Campsite in Glencoe.

Comment

Would that be a gen VW bike rack I see?

Comment

Of course it would be, can't you see where the rainbow has ended. this man is worth a fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  Would that be a gen VW bike rack I see?

Yup,

Originally posted by Dave T View Post
                  Of course it would be, can't you see where the rainbow has ended. this man is worth a fortune.
                  If only slightly more well off. Then I'd get the rot sorted and a respray. Other than that its a beut.

Comment

Lucky man! I'm glad you didn't say if your were more wealthy you'd buy a 5[emoji33]

Comment

My wife and I were just talking about that on the road up from Oban yesterday. If I had the money to buy a T5 I'd put it into the Multivan. And I mean complete re-build from the tyres up. There were three T5s on the site last night and although they're not as ugly as I used to think they were I still prefer the T4. But you knew that already because that's why I'm on this site.

But we don't have the money to do any of that out right. So we'll just keep putting a little at a time into that little pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. All together now Ahhh. :vomit Emoji:

Comment

Working...
                      X