Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Bristol!

Big hello from Little Stoke, Bristol!

New to the forum and owned my T4 for just a few weeks! It's not my first, that was last year, owned it for a few months and sold it on and regretted it ever since!
    That was a 1.9 800 Special so this time I've gone for a 2.5 tdi (88bhp), love it so far, still looks like a builders van at the mo so really looking forward to its impending transformation and tapping into everyone's knowledge and ideas here on the forum

Welcome Dangermouse, great to have another new member to help swell the ranks. Well we know you are from the Bristol area and have a VW motor. Wouldn't mind a few pictures of a good old builders van I think it reminds many of how their pride and joys started out, so don't be shy lets have a look. All the best hope you have a long, happy and fruitful stay with us.
    Dave T

Comment

Originally posted by Dave T View Post
      Welcome Dangermouse, great to have another new member to help swell the ranks. Well we know you are from the Bristol area and have a VW motor. Wouldn't mind a few pictures of a good old builders van I think it reminds many of how their pride and joys started out, so don't be shy lets have a look. All the best hope you have a long, happy and fruitful stay with us.
      Dave T
      Thanks for the welcome!
      Don't worry - I'll post a pic soon and there will be plenty more as I change it!

Comment

Working...
      X